Disguise

The next day, Jungkook carried Jimin on his back as they walked to Jungkook's home. Jimin was in pain and needed sleep desperately because he was up all night running around looking for Missy, but she wasn't at his place! Jimin knew it was her, he knew she left the door open and was eavesdropping on their intercourse last night!

"Jimin... I told you to sleep but you didn't listen..." Jungkook stated. "You kept thinking Missy was there..."

"S-she was..." Jimin whispered, his eyelids were heavy and all he wanted was to sleep.

Jungkook stopped in front of the gates and sighed. "I looked around... I looked EVERYWHERE!"

"She was there... She left my door open!!" Jimin accused Missy for breaking into his home.. He hated her.

"Jimin... No she wasn't! You're insane..."

Jimin teared up, "..I can't believe you don't trust me!"

"Jimin, baby... You're just tired..."

"No! I'm not!! You won't trust me!!" Jimin cried as Jungkook sighed, he kept walking beyond the gates and got to the porch as Jimin kept crying.

"I'm sorry baby~ please rest first..." Jungkook knocked on the door as Missy opened it smiling.

"Welcome back!" Missy smiled as Jungkook walked in and Jimin kept his eyes shut not wanting to look her in the eye.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked setting Jimin down.

"Mr. Jeon said I can be here to practice!" Missy smiled.

"You aren't going to perform with me." Jungkook went over to the kitchen getting breakfast for Jimin.

Missy smiled but then turned her attention to Jimin. "How did you sleep?~" Missy winked.

"Y-you... You were at my house..."

"No I wasn't~"

"How can you do such a thing?! What will your family think of this?"

Missy went over to Jimin and smiled. "I killed them... They didn't think I was good enough for Jungkook but hey! I proved them wrong.." Missy laughed silently.

"You monster... You killed them and came into my house to kill me too?" Jimin began to grow angry.

"I just left your door open Jimin, I just wanted you to feel paranoid and it worked." Missy sat closer to Jimin.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was making Pancake batter when he heard a loud thud from the living room followed by Jimin shouting. "DIE ALREADY!" Jungkook ran to the living room seeing Jimin having his hands wrapped around Missy's neck wanting to choke her.

"JIMIN LET ME GO! JUNGKOOKIE HELP ME!!" Missy fake yelled acting so dramatic as Jungkook ran to Jimin and held him tightly pulling him back.

"Jimin! Calm down!!" Jungkook held Jimin as he kept struggling and kicking wanting to atleast shove Missy.

Missy crawled back and gazed at Jimin shouting and struggling. She smirked loving the way her plan fell into place.. She was not only a psychotic fan... She was a murderer in an innocent disguise.

"Shh... Jimin! Jimin... Calm down please!" Jungkook held Jimin tightly making Jimin stop.

"SHE KILLED HER FAMILY! SHE WANTED ME DEAD!" Jimin shouted.

"That's it! Jimin, I'm taking you to bed... You need rest!" Jungkook got up taking Jimin over his shoulder and walking up the steps while Missy waved at Jimin.

"You won't listen to me Jungkook!" Jimin cried as Jungkook entered his room and set him onto the bed.

"Shh... Sleep Jimin.." Jungkook kissed the boy's forehead. "Get some rest then you'll be better.. Okay?"

"I'M NOT CRAZY!" Jimin shouted crying continuously as he sat up.

"Jimin! Please get some sleep!" Jungkook held Jimin down. "Please... Do it for me baby..."

"D-do you even trust me or do you trust that girl?!" Jimin stated looking deep into Jungkook's eyes.

"I trust you, Jimin.. But please.. I need you to get some rest.. You aren't yourself.. You are becoming paranoid..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin rolled his eyes and layed onto the bed covering his face. "I love you, babe.." Jungkook whispered getting up about to leave.

"You aren't going outside where she is! Stay here with me..." Jimin sobbed.

"Okay..." Jungkook walked over to Jimin feeling bad for the older boy because he feared Jimin was skipping sleep because he believed Missy was everywhere, stalking him and black mailing him. But, this didn't mean he believed Missy... He sided with Jimin but all he needed was some evidence to see what she hid.