The one who caused it

Jimin tried to make a smile on his face when Jungkook held his hands and guided him outside, out in the backyard with bright lanterns outside setting off a happy romantic tone, Jungkook was standing out with Jimin.

       "Why are we out here, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled.

        "As of right now, I want to be alone with you.." Jungkook held Jimin close. "You cold?"

        Jimin shook his head and looked up at the stars. "It is a lovely night..."

         "Yes.. It's so beautiful.. Like you. Jimin, I now realized you are perfect in my eyes... My special true love." Jungkook held both of Jimin's hands. "We've been together for a long time, you understood me and trusted me... Even when I hurted you... Even when I kept drinking as my addiction got worst. You wanted to help me and it just took noticing you leaving me that frightened me... I knew someone so special like you won't come into my life again. I turned my life around for you!"

        Jimin was tearing up. "J-Jungkook... What are you saying?"

          "Jimin, what I'm saying is that I want you to be in my life forever... Without you I can't breathe and all I get is cold without your warmth." Jungkook reached into his pocket and waited for Jimin to say something else.

          "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered ready to cry.

           "I love you." Jungkook got on his knees and kneeled infront of Jimin holding a small box and opening it to show a small golden ring. "Jimin.... Will you marry me?"

          Jimin began to cry and cover his face sitting down on a chair not caring how cold it was. Jimin sobbed into his hands while Jungkook stood up smiling and holding him close thinking the older boy was just crying in tears of joy. "Ah, Jimin it's okay..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear making him feel a bit of warmth. "Will you let me love you forever? Will you let me hug you and touch you for as long as you keep this ring? Jimin, can you keep another promise for me?"

           "No.....n-no Jungkookie..." Jimin rejected.

         "W-what do you mean no? Jimin we can be together! Imagine us both waking up to eachother smiling and holding eachother close... Please Jimin! I want to be with you!"

           "Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook's father was standing outside staring at the two. "Enough of that.... I forbid you.."

          "Jungkook... You see? No one wants us together..." Jimin sobbed cupping Jungkook's face.

          "J-Jimin.... I-" Jungkook whispered as Jimin got up and ran off in tears leaving Jungkook standing in pain.

          "Jungkook, you should give that ring to Missy.. She deserves it." Mr. Jeon hissed.

         "You.....YOU DID THIS!" Jungkook ran to his father and pushed him onto the floor slapping his father across the face. He held his father up by the collar, "YOU DID THIS ALL!! YOU MADE MOTHER LEAVE... YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY MY YOUTH FOR SOMETHING YOU WANTED AND I LET YOU! NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE! YOU MADE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LEAVE ME!" Jungkook cried shouting and shook his father disrespectfully. "What I would give to have my youth back... My mother... My Jimin..."

        "J-Jungkook!" Mr. Jeon was surprised his own son had the guts to yell at him.

           "I'm never going to do what you want ever again! You feed off my talent and never said thankyou! Never told me I was a perfect son... ALL YOU SAID WAS I NEEDED PRACTICE. IT WAS ALWAYS DONE YOUR WAY WASN'T IT?!"

          Mr. Jeon remained silent. "I-I'm sorry...." he responded as Jungkook sighed.

          "Well?! WASN'T IT?!!"

          "I UNDERSTAND! I FORCED YOU TO DO EVERYTHING!!! I just wanted what was best for you..." Mr. Jeon fianlly shed a tear as Jungkook got off of his father and walked off.

         "Just so you'll know.. I'll never forgive you..." Jungkook claimed tucking the ring box away in his pocket while walking into his house.