Arcade games

Jimin turned his head to see where Jungkook was pointing at and noticed the arcade. "Oh! Yeah lets go." Jimin smiled already making his way over there as Jungkook followed. Jungkook eyed Jimin's back view and smirked looking at his ass.

Jimin felt the gaze almost like needles and quickly turned around to see him staring. Jimin just blushed and stood still as Jungkook put his arm around him and walked with him.

Jimin's P.O.V

I never thought how uncomfortable I'd feel about Jungkook staring at me from the back. It was creepy. As we walked to the arcade together, Jungkook purchased a black game card and we decided to play a shooting game called Terminator. There was bright neon colors flashing and people laughing and communicating the whole time It was a bit loud but their company made me feel a bit confident. As we played the game Jungkook handed me the plastic gun so we can begin, we both hit start once he swiped the black card and automatically began to play. Weird robots began to attack our characters as Jungkook kept shooting them all, I was confused and just kept pointing and flinching when a robot would cause me damage. Luckily Jungkook was the playing with me so he kept shooting the robots to keep my character alive, even if I just said to just let my character die... He refused. Jungkook was great at the game and managed to clear the first round with me and I wasn't doing a thing!

"What's wrong? You don't want to play anymore?" Jungkook asked putting the plastic gun away slowly and adjusting his shades again.

"I'm not good at these games..." I felt bad Jungkook was having fun but I wasn't. I didn't care what I thought and tried not to be so annoying.

"Cutie~" Jungkook whispered placing the plastic gun down and letting his character die as he took my hand and guided me to a claw game. He swiped his black card on the machine and looked at me. "Let me win you something." the claw machine game had stuffed animals from Ryan kakao to Hello kitty animals. Of course, there was teddy bears and such in there but only the I love you ones Jungkook wanted to get me and I couldn't help but to feel weird. Jungkook was too PERFECT! this made me feel uncomfortable. He was the dream guy everyone wanted yet he chose to be with me... Even if I haven't been much of a loyal person..

"Jungkook... You don't ha-"

"Jimin... Shut the fuck up~ I'm winning you something..." Jungkook giggled to himself and began to aim for the big white teddy bear that rested in the corner holding a red heart with the words I Love You. I felt happy seeing how hard Jungkook tried to win it for me. Once the claw picked up the teddy bear from it's head, it dropped it to the exit and Jungkook pulled out the prize and gave it to me. He was romantic, a gentleman, precious and men like that were rare. But men who were like this had something they hid and I longed to know. Jungkook gave me a big hug once I accepted the bear. "Now you have two things that will let you know that I love you so much!"

I giggled blushing happily as we kept walking around and playing other games, bowling, wheel of fortune, and skee ball. In all games Jungkook won, he was good at everything! It was unbelievable. We stayed there for a good hour and when it was time for the movie, Jungkook ran up to the claw machine to win one more Item.

"What are you doing?" I asked holding the big bear happily.

"My friend loves Ryan and friends so I will get him something or else he'll give me hell!" Jungkook laughed. He won a small brown cute Ryan plush. Ryan was apparently a lion! A lion that was born without a mane but I thought it was weird since he had a bear tail and looked like one.

Authors P.O.V

Jungkook went over to the counter to recieve a prize from playing alot of games. Once again he looked at Jimin wanting to give him something again. Jimin shook his head not wanting Jungkook to waste his game credits on him. Jungkook didn't listen and got Jimin a royal crown and a plastic dark blue ring. The crown looked gold and had fake gems attatched. It was plastic but looked very real as so as the ring. It was big enough to fit Jimin's finger, He walked over to Jimin and placed the crown on Jimin and slid the ring onto Jimin's finger happily. This got a few attention from nearby people as they were at awe. The two went over to purchase the tickets and food before walking to find the movie room.