Possessive

"Jungkook.... Kiss me~" Jimin huffed pulling Jungkook's body onto his making Jungkook's muscular hips touch Jimin's. "Kiss me~" Jimin repeated as Jungkook smirked placing his hand on Jimin's cheek gently moving his lips only inches close when Namjoon opened one of the double doors to see the two almost about to kiss!

         "Jungk- Oh... OH! My bad!!" Namjoon panicked. "I'll give you both some time!!" Namjoon was close to shutting the door when Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and held the door knob.

      "No It's fine.. There's always another time." Jungkook winked at Jimin and took him inside. Jimin felt let down because Jungkook wasn't able to kiss him and that made him upset. He wanted him!

         "So Jimin, welcome to my home! That is Kim Namjoon but he likes to be called by his stage name Dan-"

        "My name is Rap monster, Not dance monster. You know, its R-A-P Monster not D-A-N-C-E Monster."

         Jungkook looked at Namjoon. "You interrupted me.."

       Jimin began to giggle and hold his hand out to shake hands with Namjoon. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you... I've heard you rap before."

         "Pleasure is all mines. You can call me Namjoon or Joon."

        "Noted. You seem really nice in person" Jimin smiled as Namjoon returned the smile aswell.

      Jungkook looked at the two in jealousy already and guided Jimin to the kitchen where he pulled up a stool against the wall and faced Jimin. "Sit!" Jungkook pointed at the stool as Jimin quickly went to sit. Jimin thought he was introuble now. "What was that about?!" Jungkook looked at Jimin seriously.

          "W-what? What are you talking about?"

         "Dangit Park Jimin! You smiled at Namjoon and was giving him attention!! Am I going to lose you?!"

            "Jungkook... I was being friendly..." Jimin looked down getting up to stand. "Don't be jealous."

         Jungkook grabbed Jimin and shoved him to sit back down. "Oh I never said you can leave!" Jungkook smiled and pressed his lips forcefully onto Jimins and kissed him harshly. Jimin was surprised! Yet he couldn't stop. Jimin found himself making moans into the kiss as Jungkook pressed him against the wall moving his hands up his hair and pulling it back gently. Jimin moaned a bit louder while Namjoon can be heard running upstairs almost tripping. Jungkook kept kissing Jimin wanting to slip his tongue in but he thought he'd save that part for later tonight if he was lucky. Jungkook pulled his lips away and looked at Jimin's lips.

     Jimin was out of breath, "Jungkook..."

           "Don't make me jealous." Jungkook smirked. "Or do... If you want more of that... But if you get into more trouble You won't feel human when I'm done teaching you what's mine."

        Jimin felt a shiver down his spine once he heard those words. "Oh..."

         Jungkook laughed and went to make Jimin beef ramen in the kitchen. "I'll make you something quick so I can start teaching you."

         "O-okay.." Jimin layed back onto the wall staring at Jungkook.

         "Please Jimin, look around the place if you want to... Get use to the surroundings. Then come back to me.. Understand?! No leaving..."

            "Y-yes Jungkook!" Jimin got up out of fear and dashed out of the kitchen to think, what the fuck was that?

         Jimin ventured around the house and noticed there was a pool outside. He stepped out and looked at it, Jimin went over to the outside wooden bar and sat on a highstool looking at the water. The older boy can see Jungkook from the windows making the ramen, "That kiss... Was intense... I finally got what I asked for.. But why do I want more?" Jimin pondered looking at Jungkook.

       Jungkook suddenly turned his head to face Jimin on the outside and blew a kiss at him as Jimin smiled in return. Jimin now believed he was possessive person, that was a problem becuase if Jimin didn't do what was told, he would get hurt!