Like Royalty

Namjoon carried Jin to bed and set him down gently kissing him seductively. "A princess like you should be loved... Cherished and touched.." Namjoon stood up and began to strip as Jin sat up looking at him doing the same slowly.

           "I guess every princess needs their hero~" Jin smiled as Namjoon climbed onto Jin pulling him back onto the bed.

          "You are so slow when it comes to taking off your clothes, princess~" Namjoon was wearing his black underwear now and helped Jin take off his pants.

           "I-I won't bail like how I did last time..." Jin confessed as last time they weren't able to finish because Jin wasn't ready... But now he was going in for a long night and was willing to give Namjoon his all...

          "Remember.. When you want me to stop... I'll stop." Namjoon promised Jin as they locked hands.

         Jin nodded, he was left in his pink underwear. Namjoon moved his hand down to Jin's pelvis and lowered the underwear strap. He brought himself low to kiss Jin's pelvis and trace down to his inner thigh. Seokjin began to huff, just feeling him give small kisses was enough to make Jin beg for more.

        "Ahh~ Namjoon....." Jin felt his lover place his hand around his member. Namjoon layed on Jin gently pulling down his own underwear rubbing his own cock onto Jin's. "Do you want it?~ tell me if you are up for it.."

          Jin nodded kissing Namjoon. "I-I'm ready... I can do it.." After Jin assured Namjoon, Namjoon gave a gentle kiss to Seokjin's neck bringing his hand down to Jin's entrance and gently inserting two fingers hoping to stretch him.

          "Ngh~ Joonie~ I don't want that..." Jin cupped Namjoon's face.

          "J-Jin! I need to stretch you first.. It'll hurt!" Namjoon worried.

           "Skip that... I want you... Please Namjoon..." Jin whispered kissing Namjoon's cheek to his lips. He didn't care if it'll hurt the next day.. All he wanted was to make Namjoon satisfied, last time Namjoon was stretching Jin and never got the chance to thrust into him but now it was possible.

       "I love you... Kim Seokjin.." Namjoon whispered into his ear in a soft tone so Jin would know that he was ready to thrust in. Just inserting the tip, Jin gasped while Namjoon still pushed the rest of himself in making Jin already endore the pain. "I told y-"

          "N-no! It's fine... I want it like this.." Jin wrapped his arms on Namjoon's neck and his legs spreaded on the bed. "..Just like this... Don't hold back.."

          Namjoon managed to start thrusting just knowing how Jin trusted him with his body. Namjoon went slow but then he grew lustful wanting more.. Namjoon went faster and faster pummeling Jin's hole almost wanting to break him.

         "AHH!~" Jin shouted feeling like his insides were burning, he kept his grip around Namjoon tightly and moaned feeling his body getting pounded into. "Namjoon!! Ahh~ oHhh!" Jin cried while Namjoon bit the skin on Jin's shoulder and licking it making Jin feel Namjoon's arousing tongue lick him gently and suck his skin leaving the patch of skin purple-ish red.

           Namjoon was moaning kissing along Jin's jaw and breathing heavily. "Oh Jin... Jin~ what I'd give to thrust into you like this... All the time."

          "Don't.. D-don't stop... I want it all night~ Namjoon! Ahh... You are going to break me like this.." Jin moaned while Namjoon looked at his lover amazed!

            "J-Jin!" just as Namjoon slowed down a bit, Jin brought Namjoon's lips closer to his and kissed him happily.

            "Please... Faster.." Jin began to pull on Namjoon's hair as his lover kept his pace going faster hearing Jin gasp and moan close to shouting! Jin still kept his kiss going sharing their breath as they breathed. The kiss went from gentle to harsh while Jin tried to keep up with Namjoon's sudden movements. The rush was hot and passionate just like how Namjoon desired the night to be... He wanted to pleasure his princess like giving him a royal treatment.

           Namjoon was thrusting not wanting to stop... Yet again, why would he? The feeling was addicting... Sexually irresistible! He hoped after this round there will be a second! As Jin promised, Jin wanted to go on and on after a few rests of course. The night will soon become like an everlasting paradise~