Princess

Jin made it out of the lounge after cleaning and noticed his co-workers already bailed on him to close up on his own. "Losers..." Jin rolled his eyes putting his coat on and grabbing the keys of the restaurant. Suddenly he realized a car pulled up right infront of the restaurant. "Oh look, someone came to kidnap me." Jin joked as he walked outside to see Yoongi covering his face and look down. "Yoongi?"

          Yoongi quickly wiped his tears and placed the glasses onto his face making sure he didn't look like he was crying. "Pft... What?"

           "Oh.. I thought you were crying for a second there..." Jin walked up a bit and realized Yoongi's nose was a bit red. He knew Yoongi was crying, he walked up to him and gave him a hug. "..sure.."

         Yoongi wanted to cry on Jin's shoulder but he cleared his throat noticing Namjoon walked out of the car. "Hey guys! I want a hug too!!" Namjoon claimed.

          Jin turned around and smiled "of course you do!" Namjoon walked up to Jin's arms and joined in the hug as Yoongi wanted to cry... AGAIN!

          Yoongi pulled away and folded his arms. "Pft.. Not sweg."

      "Oh shut up." Namjoon laughed as he held Jin's hand and guided him to the car. "Come on Yoongi!"

           "Sure.. If you say so." Yoongi made his way to the car making sure his glasses stayed on.

           In the car, Yoongi was looking out the window feeling sad.. Hoseok was never his to begin with... And he understood it was too soon to start loving someone if he wasn't strong enough. To Yoongi, all that mattered was him having to be strong enough to confront others.. In his mind he always wanted to keep a strong image for a man so other kids can look up to him and know that it'll be alright.

          "Yoongi, I'm going to stay with Jin overnight, can you take the car back to Jungkook's house?"

          Yoongi looked at Namjoon, "YOU TOOK MR.JEON'S CAR?"

          "He lent it to me since he says He thinks of me as another son... One that's not so off." Namjoon chuckled.

      "Okay... I'll take it back to him.." Yoongi resumed looking out the window silently.

         "So silent, grandfather." Jin joked.

          Yoongi began to laugh at the nickname Jin called him, "I'm just sleepy."

        "Hm... Okay." Jin responded. When they reached Jin's house, the house was as big as Jungkook's! Of course it'll be a big home because Seokjin did say his father was a CEO of a wealthy company

         Jin and Namjoon walked into the house as Namjoon looked around in amazed. "Wow.. Nice house."

         "Thanks! My dad's not home~"

          "That's good.." Namjoon smirked putting his arm around Jin's. "What would you like to do?"

          "First let's eat... Then we can do that." Jin thought.

         "No.. I'm too impatient." Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear.

           Namjoon kissed Seokjin's lips, they have been together for a while since they've been really close lately. "I-I guess we can do that if you like!" Jin got the keys from his pocket and tried to open the door feeling 'excited.'

         Namjoon smiled at Jin, he never thought he'd ever have someone so special come into his life... Special, handsome and funny. That's all he looked for in someone. Once they walked into the house, there was a stair balcony on the second floor, indoor pond, white furnishing and the of wooden and royal red as exteriors for walls and floors.

           Jin looked back at Namjoon and grabbed his hand. "You showed me your room, I'll show you mine~"

       Namjoon closed the front door and brought Jin's chin up To his lips. "Your dad..."

          "He's not home I said that already!" Jin giggled as Namjoon nodded.

            "Okay~ which is your room?" Namjoon asked stepping back from being too close to Jin, looking around.

            "Second floor, 5th door to the ri-HEY!" Jin laughed as Namjoon carried Jin all the way to the stairs.

          "It's only fair if I carry you.." Namjoon was carrying Jin bridal style as Jin tried not to laugh in a flirty way.

          "And why is that?" Jin chuckled.

           Namjoon started climbing the steps. "Because you are my princess~"