The Prince and his Princess

Jin was in his house cuddling with Namjoon by the fire place snuggling with a shared blanket. Jin looked up at Namjoon, "Please stay up longer with me... My father will be home soon and I want you to meet him so you can wake up to christmas day with me!"

           Namjoon yawned, "you know? Maybe I'll just sleep right now!" Namjoon joked as Jin laughed.

            "Better not!"

            "Haha, I know..." I always wanted to meet your dad. From how you describe him.. He seems nice! Just... Please introduce me as a friend and nothing more... " Namjoon looked at the fireplace.

              "Pft. Yeah okay." Jin laughed.

              "What? Seokjin, I'm serious!" Namjoon claimed looking back at Jin. "What if he ends up not thinking of accepting you? I don't want you to risk your relationship with your dad... What if he's not accepting?"

          Jin stared at Namjoon trying not to laugh, "....Hi... Serious... I'm Seokjin!" Jin bursted into laughter as Namjoon stared out like there was a hidden camera blankly giving a 'you gotta be kidding me face'

           Namjoon began to laugh and wack Jin with a couch pillow. "You always have something to say, do you?"

            Jin nodded still laughing. "Be Careful before you end up breaking my face!" Suddenly he heard the door knob turn, it was his father. Jin looked at his father and waved. Namjoon stood up and bowed feeling nervous already!

         The father walked up to greet them both and stared at Namjoon. The father had a black buisness suit, black hair with a bit of stress hairs, a suitcase by his side, and a serious look to his face to give off that busy CEO look.

           "Father look, that's Namjoon! The one I told you about!! He's going to spend christmas and new years with us." Jin smiled.

            Jin's father looked at Jin and smiled at Namjoon, "Welcome to the family!" He chuckled and gave Namjoon a hug.

            "Wait what?" Namjoon was surprised! He never thought the man was soo accepting!

            "I told my father! I don't want you to stress out about pleasing my father... So I talked to him and let him know about everything. He then asked to finally meet you and here you are!" Jin winked.

             "Wow... I didn't expect you would plan ahead!" Namjoon smiled and turned his attention to Jin's father. "Hello Mr.Kim."

           "Just call me dad!" Mr. Kim smiled hugging the happy man. That night, Jin and Namjoon stayed up at the living room still holding eachother close while Jin's father went to sleep. "It's snowing!" Jin smiled.

            "Oh yeah... It seems so calming... I'm glad the cold won't find it's way in." Namjoon had Jin in his arms while they shared a blanket.

            "Do you live with Jungkoook?" Jin asked.

          "Yes, we are good friends. But as of right now? Theres issues with him and staying there is like hearing shouts then doors closing and then crying. Soo dramatic." Namjoon chuckled silently.

             "Ooh... Atleast you can stay here... You'll atleast get rest! Besides, my father enjoys your company here."

           "You are really perfect, aren't you Seokjin?" Namjoon gazed into Jin's eyes giving a happy grin.

         Jin winked again and blew a kiss. "Seokjin's the name and perfections my game"

          Namjoon began to laugh, He enjoyed Jin's jokes. Namjoon pulled Jin into a kiss feeling Jin smile into it too! He was glad he would actually spend christmas and New years with someone special.. After all this time waiting for the perfect person, he never knew how amazing it would have felt to have someone who would laugh and smile with him. Seokjin was everything Namjoon would pray for at night, he is charming and perfect.... Handsome and flawless.. The list can go on about his heartwarming personality. It was like he was his beauty to his beast... And now that Namjoon finally knew what love was, the monster from before was now a prince with his beautiful princess.

        Namjoon pulled away from the kiss only inches away. "You have a long neck."

          Jin began to laugh again and pushed Namjoon off the couch playfully. They were a funny and cute pair that both had eachother and that's all they longed for! They were like the relationship everyone wanted.....their bond was unbreakable.