~January 7, 2016~

"YG announces that BIGHIT's BTS is going to train the new group of YG. YG wanted a group that has been successful through the years. That is why YG picked BTS' Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi to train YG's trainees Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie. YG also announces that the new girl group will debut in August of this year. That is going to be 8 months of hard work and YG says that the new girl group was ready to debut but they think that the group can do much better in August. They were suppose to debut in March but they rescheduled their debut in August. So-"

~BigHit Entertainment~

The TV turned off while BTS were all shocked.

"We never agreed to help." said Jimin in a serious tone. 

"You have to do it. It's only for 8 months. Then it will be over and you won't have to see or help them or anyone again." said Bang PD.

"Fine." responded Jimin. Everyone was okay especially V, Namjoon, and Jhope because they don't have to help.

"That also reminds me. Hoseok your going to help Jimin some days when it comes to dancing, okay? Now get ready Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi your going to head over to the YG entertainment in 3 days and your staying at the dorm they have." announces PD.

Everyone gets up and the four starts to pack and get ready to go to the YG dorm. 

~YG Entertainment~

"So you heard the news and you have 8 months to train with BTS' Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi. They will stay at the door and they will help you with dancing, singing, rapping, and for you Rose playing the guitar. Okay get ready. The tough training starts in 3 days." said their manger. 

The four girls gets ready for bed and they head towards the living room and talks for a while. Jennie and Jisoo starts to feel sleepy so they head to their rooms. Then Rose and that leaves Lisa on her own. Lisa couldn't keep her mind blank because she doesn't know how the training will be. 

About 30 minutes later Lisa gets a glass of water and heads to her room. 

~Lisa's POV~

I head into my room with a glass of water and I go through my social media feed and listen to some music. About an hour later I feel tired so I put my phone on the table and set an alarm. It's about 12 in the night and a bunch of thoughts come rushing in my head. 

'what happens if don't do good in training?'

'what happens when we have to move our debut again?'

'what will happen with the boys?'

'will they be harsh on us?'

After a good 45 minutes of thinking I finally fall asleep.

~Third POV (BTS)~

Jin and Yoongi's Room

Yoongi and Jin share a room and they talk about how they would help them. Jin was talking non-stop and he would try to listen if Yoongi was paying attention but after 10 minutes Yoongi fell asleep and Jin set an alarm and went to sleep. 

Jimin and Jungkook's Room

Jimin talked about how he didn't want to help the new girl group. Except Jungkook gave many positive reasons why they should help them. By the time Jungkook was done listing the reasons he found Jimin asleep so he turned off the lights and got into bed.

'the next 8 months will be fun.'

The four boys got ready the next day and talked about their schedule and how they were going to help each girl. 

While the four girls worried how they were going to be treated and how the 8 month train will pay off. They worried if they were going to debut or not.