Epilouge

10 years later...... ( I had to make it 10 years because I forgot when all of them end military)

December 17th, 2028 (I really just wanted to do this date because it's my birthday soo.....)

~Lisa's POV~

It's been about 2 years since Jungkook has done military service and now he's coming back. He's coming back with Yugyeom, Sooyoung/Hoshi, Wonwoo, and Jihoon/Woozi have already today. We have part of Seventeen because Seungkwan and Vernon/Hansol are already in military. We have set up a welcome home party and they are coming because Jin, Namjoon, and Jisoo are picking them up at the airport. 

I was preparing the food with Jennie and we were putting everything on the table. It's been a while since I've seen Jungkook. Blackpink and BTS were talking about having solo or co-ed groups. We were going to talk about it when Jungkook came home. Everything was set and now we just have to wait until Jisoo, Jin, and Namjoon get back with everyone. 

I sat on the couch and everyone was on their phones because we had a group chat and we were all waiting for either Namjoon or Jisoo to text that they were close. Jin couldn't text because he was going to drive. 

We all got a house together and we shared it because there was no point in buying individual houses when we could all live together. We sat around and about 20 minutes everyone's phones went off and it read 'We're around the corner. Get ready because we'll be there in less than 5 minutes.' 

We all got up and everyone hid. We waited until we heard the car door got locked. The door opened and I was getting scared that everything will get ruined. I heard the door open and now I now that they are here. I heard it close and my heart was beating even faster. 

"Why is it so dark in here?" Sooyoung asked and flicked on the lights. 

Everyone jumped from where they were and yelled 'Welcome home'. I jumped up and rushed over to all of them. They all looked terrified but then I saw Jungkook's face. He was smiling. I know that he's happy to see me because it's been already 2 years and we haven't talked at all. 

"Thank you. Hey do you know how much he talks about you. It was the most annoying 2 years of my life." Jihoon said and walked over to the couch. I laughed and hugged Jungkook.

"I missed you." I whispering in his ear. 

"Me too." he said and kissed my forehead.

It's been a while since I hugged him. It felt nice not to be lonely because for the past 2 years Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose had Jin, Jisoo, and Jimin but Jungkook left and I stayed in my room so I didn't have to interact with anyone or get sad over how lonely it was going to be. 

We all sat on the couch and caught up. The Seventeen members were happy that they got 3 more members but they lost 2 more because they had to enlist for military this year. I was a sad 8 years without having the full BTS members here. In another 3 years, Seventeen will be complete and they will probably have a mini comeback but not really. They will probably go solo or something. 

All of the nine members were here from Seventeen and all of GOT7 were here because only four of them had to enlist for the military. BamBam had enlisted 6 months for the Thai military and Mark and Jackson didn't have to do military. We all got up and ate. We sat around the living room and put on a movie. Jungkook sat beside me and I was happy because I didn't have to feel lonely. 

We were watching the movie and I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I tried staying awake but I feel asleep. 

It was the next morning, and everyone was on the floor or the couch. I got up and saw that Jisoo, Jin, Jennie, and Yoongi were in the kitchen. Half of Seventeen's members were awake and GOT7's members were already awake.