~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~

A/N: I know that this is a really late chapter and update but I'm sorry. Oh if you have an amino app then you should click on this link and join it: 

http://aminoapps.com/c/blacksoyeondan/

I really think that you should join it. I have my own and I want more people to join it. I don't own it but I found it and I really enjoy the amino and I think that people should check it out. Thank you and enjoy the chapter. I'm really sorry the chapter is really late. Please just enjoy the chapter.

~Yoongi's POV~

I woke up and Jennie wasn't beside me. I got up and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and saw Jennie on the couch with a cup of coffee. Jennie got up and brought me a cup of coffee. I accepted it and sat on the couch and Jennie was beside me.

"Get ready were going out for breakfast." I said and put my cup down. I got up and grabbed my jacket. Jennie was in the room getting ready.

"You guys leaving already." Jin said walking out and Jisoo was already in the kitchen make food. 

"Yeah. We're going out for breakfast and then probably so shopping or something." I said walking to the couch. Jin nodded and made a cup of coffee. Jennie came out. She was wearing black top and black ripped jeans. She grabbed her jacket and put her shoes on. I walked over to her and I opened the door. We walked to the nearest cafe and we sat in the back. 

"What do want to eat?" I asked looking at the menu. She shrugged and I ordered for us. I order us some coffee and tea. We talked for a while and we got our food and ate. I asked for the bill and paid. I grabbed Jennie's hand and we walked out of cafe and walked to the nearest mall. 

"Want anything?" I asked and walked into one of the stores. 

She shrugged again and looked through the clothes. I looked through the clothes and got some. I looked over at Jennie and saw that she was holding some clothes. I walked over and grabbed the clothes. She looked behind because she didn't know who was behind her. When she found out it was me she thanked me and walked around more. I found a hat that I had and put it on Jennie.

 I found a hat that I had and put it on Jennie

^^That hat but in black . I couldn't find it.^^

She looked at me and took it off. I frowned and she gave it to me.

"Hold it. If you don't want to hold, I'll get a basket." she said and was about to walk away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She looked shocked and I let go of her hand and said.

"I'll grab one. Just stay here." I said and carried the clothes and grabbed a basket. I put the clothes in the basket and walked over to where Jennie was. She was still in the same spot and I waved my hand over her face.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded and looked away. She walked around and when we were done I walked over to the cash register.  I looked at the price and paid for everything. I walked over to Jennie and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and I just kept walking.