~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~

~Jungkook's POV~

It was 7 in the morning and I grabbed my suitcases and went down in the front and put it in the trunk. I got in and waited for the rest. I took out my phone and just scrolled through my feed. Jimin got down second and sat beside me then Jin came down and sat in the back. Of course, Yoongi was last and he sat with Jin sleeping again. 

We drove to the YG dorm and we grabbed our suitcases and walked to the elevator and went up to the 5th floor. They told us that our dorm is on the 5th floor and room 563. We walked to the room. When we walked in the lobby they gave us the key and they told us that we should be in our dorms by 12 pm no later. We walk in and see a living room, kitchen, and 4 doors. We each open a door and we went in and we decided that whatever door we picked was our room.

I unpacked and because training starts at 9 I decided to get ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a white shirt and gray sweatpants. I grabbed my Timberland's and walked to the kitchen. Jin was in the kitchen preparing some snacks. About 30 to an 1 hour later he served us tteokbokki. It was 8: 30 and it was a 15 minute drive so we decided to finish eating and get in the van. 

~15 minutes later~

We arrived at the studio and went to the practice room. The group wasn't here yet so because we still had 15 minutes until 9. I opened my phone and played our new song that we were working on. I helped Jin with the choreography. Jimin had headphones on and practicing the choreography by himself. Yoongi had headphones on practicing rapping. 

~Lisa's POV~

"Come on or else were going to be late. We don't want to show up late on our first day of training." yelled Jennie. Everyone rushed into the van. It was 8:40 and we have to be there at 9. When we arrived there it was already 8:55. We rushed to dance practice. We were all surprised that they were already here. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." they all bowed at the four boys. The four boys bowed back and they all gathered around in a circle.

"Okay, so we already made the schedule." said the boy who was wearing a white shirt and sweatpants said.

~Schedule~

9-9:15: Warm-ups

9:15-10:45: Vocals (JIN)

10:45-11: Break

11-1: Rapping (YOONGI)

1-1:15: Break

1:15-3:00: Dance (JIMIN)

3-3:15: Break

3:15-6:05: Performance (JUNGKOOK)

6:05-6:20: Break

6:20-10:45: Individual Training

10:45-11: Break

11-11:50: Performances (ALL)

"Because we already wasted 5 minutes you get 10 more minutes to warm-up and then it's vocals." said the guy with broad shoulders. We all stood up and stretched. After 10 minutes we started on vocals with-

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-mida. Let's start individually in the song booth and we'll see where you need to improve. First Lisa." Jiin said. I went in and started sing the song we are suppose to debut with. I started singing "Stay".

~Jisoo's POV~

To be honest I wasn't prepared with the schedule especially with rapping. I'm mostly excited with vocals. The song "Stay" can be played with a guitar so when I'm called I'm going to sing and play the guitar.

Jennie was done I went in and started. I started singing.

tukhamyeon geuchin maldeullo
nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo
mianhadan mal hanmadi eobsi
tto na hanja wirohago
oneul harudo hoksi
nal tteonalkka neul buranhae hae
I just want you to stay

jeomjeom mudyeojyeo ganeun
neoui geu mupyojeong soge
cheoncheonhi naeryeonohjamyeo
geoure soksagigon hae
nal dangyeonhage saenggakhaneun neojiman
geuge neodawo geuraedo
Stay stay stay with me

neol darmeun deuthan seulpeun mellodi
ireohge nal ullineunde eh eh
ne hyanggineun dalkomhan felony
neomu mipjiman saranghae

eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
nae gyeoteul tteonajima
ajik nal saranghani na-

Jin cut me off and I was worried. Jin took the guitar out of my hand and told me to start from the beginning and I did. He didn't interrupt me again. 

"Do you know why I stopped you?" Jin asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"It's because when your using the guitar you can't hear your voice clearly so I took it away. When we did it the second time, your voice was loud and clear. That's what I want. Just practice your breathing because your voice shakes when you try to fit all your words in one breath. That's it you can head out and take a 15 minute break." Jin said while writing on the clip board. I bowed and exited the room.

After 16 hours we went home and got ready for bed. I thought about what Jin said and I took his advice and practiced in my room. It was actually true because I recorded myself and heard my voice shaking. I practice for 2 hours and went to sleep. 

~Jin's POV~

I watched as Jisoo walked out and thought that this won't be so bad. After 16 hours of training we went to our dorms and rested for tomorrow. All I could think about was Jisoo's voice and how nice and soothing it was.