~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~

A/N: FINALLY, i got this chapter up and i'm sorry if it's still short. i got this chapter finished quickly and i was listening to some blackpink and bts mash ups and it really helped me. i have a playlist for it. if you want it either comment you want it and i can send you the link. so please enjoy this chapter and have a good day. expect a least one or two more chapters.  oh and sorry for the video picture its a liskook when this is yoonie chapter but anyways just enjoy the song and picture. thank you. i couldn't get the picture up that i wanted but enjoy the picture i have up there.

^^THE PICTURE THAT I WANTED TO PUT UP^^

~Yoongi's POV~

The girls had already left to get ready for practice and they told us that they'll meet us at the studio. One more day until Hoseok comes to the studio and one more day until his birthday. We were talking about surprising him (Ummm...Hightlight Reel?) tomorrow during practice.

"Hey, because the girls practiced so hard we let them meet some of the rookie groups or should we do that another time?" Jin said looking at his phone while talking. We all looked at him and he finally looked up. 

"That isn't such a bad idea. We could do a little bit into March." said Jungkook nodding at the idea. We all agreed but wouldn't tell the girls just yet who they are meeting. Hopefully nothing happens between the groups. What I am I thinking nothing will happen. 

We all cleaned up and got dressed and headed to the studio. I walked to the studio and got ready in the recording studio. I waited for Rose then it was Jisoo then it was Lisa. Jennie was last and I didn't know that was going to happen to our group and theirs. We practiced for a while and then we got to the individual practice and I got Lisa. I wasn't happy that I got Lisa but I was fine. Lisa practiced until she was done and then I told her to call the next person that was done in the room. 

I heard the door creak open but I didn't turn around.

"Go in the booth and let's start." I said pointing to the booth while looking down.

The person walked to the booth and we started. I played the track and looked up and noticed that Jennie was sitting in the booth and getting ready for the rapping parts in the song. I didn't pay attention to anything but i just listened to Jennie's rapping. We spent some time rapping and by the time we were done it was time for a break. 

When we got out there was coffee and some snacks on the table. I didn't know who bought it but I took two of everything and gave one to Jennie. We sat it the recording booth and talked for a while. We didn't do anything but talk and when we were done talking Jennie would go back into the recording studio and start rapping and singing again. 

The break was done it was time for the performance and it's where the girls have to sing and dance at the same time. 

We continued the day and we got through the day. We decided that we will just go out and eat. We told each other that we'll meet in the restaurant. I put on a white shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my leather jacket and a hat. I got out and noticed that everyone was ready and we headed down in the van.