~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~

A/N: I'm sorry that this is about 3 hours late it's because I was trying to figure everything out and because I still have homework and I have a lot of things to sign and I still have to return them. Thank you for 2.2k reads. There is 4 more chapters left. I might do an epilogue or something. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

~Jungkook's POV~

We all woke up early to get ready for Blackpink's debut showcase. I woke up and got dressed. The girls went to the YG building to get ready. I was ready and waited for everyone else to get ready. I went on Instagram and saw that the Blackpink Instagram posted something but it was from yesterday. 

I liked it and kept looking through my feed

I liked it and kept looking through my feed. I was happy that they are really debuting now. 

"Okay, we're ready to leave. Let's go." Jin said opening the door and walking to the elevator. 

I got up and walked towards the door. I closed the door because I was the last person to leave. We rode the elevator and got out when we made it to the lobby. We walked to the van and they drove us to the venue. They gave us a ticket/ID and we made our way to the backstage. We saw the girls and they were still getting ready. I walked to Lisa's chair and stayed beside her. 

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked Lisa while I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Nervous and excited." Lisa said opening her eyes. I nodded and grabbed a chair and sat beside her. 

I watched as they were putting make up on her. I honestly like Lisa without make up. Lisa was done and she got up and went and got dressed. I sat in my seat and waited for her. She got out and stood behind me. I turned around and looked at her. I really like the outfit that she was wearing. 

"Do I look good?" Lisa asked and looked at me worried. I shook my head and looked at her.

"You look amazing." I said and got up. I got up and hugged her. I kissed her forehead and continued to hug her. 

"Not to interpret you two but they have to get ready to be on stage. Thank you. You have 5 minutes." said one of the staffs. We nodded and looked at each other.

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself and enjoy the showcase. Okay?" I said put hands on her shoulders. She nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." Lisa said and the staff called the four girls. 

I kissed her cheek and she walked away slowly. She looked shock and I was happy to call her mine. I showcase already started and they are calling the girls out. They called out Jisoo first, then Jennie, then Rose, and finally Lisa. Lisa went up and I watched on the side. I watched the whole thing on the side and smiled. 

The showcase ended and the girls were getting ready to leave. They changed out of the clothes and wore the clothes that they came in with. She came out with a cropped flannel with shorts and black combat boots.