~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~

ALL SHIPS SO GET READY!!! A REALLY LONG CHAPTER BUT ONLY IN THE BOYS POV'S!!! I JUST NOTICED THAT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONG SO JUNGKOOK'S POV IS GOING TO TELL EVERYTHING WHILE THE OTHER IS AFTER THE CAKE AND CELEBRATION PART IN THE PRACTICE. PLEASE JUST ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE AND ENJOY THE SHIP MOMENTS.

~Jungkook's POV~ 

I got up because there was knocking and my alarm was going on. I turned my alarm off and noticed it was only 7 in the morning. I got up and opened the door. I was engulfed in a hug and I automatically know who it is. I hugged back and told Hoseok that he can sit in the living room while I get dressed. I went to my room and went in the shower and and showered and got dressed. I got out of my room and noticed the TV was on and Jin was cooking breakfast for Hoseok's birthday. 

"Happy birthday, hyung!" I said patting him on the shoulder. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed  glass of water. Jimin finally came out of his room dressed and then Yoongi. They both greeted Hoseok with 'Happy Birthday's' and when Jin was done we all ate some food and got ready to leave. Hoseok hasn't seen the YG studio. We walked to the van and we all waited until we got there. We already told the girls to buy a cake for Hoseok for today. All they have to do is pick it up at 3:15 so we can get Hoseok distracted. 

We had arrived at the studio and we all knew that the girls we there. They were stretching when we got there.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hoseok-mida." said Hoseok in a cheerful voice. All the girl bowed and greeted him with 'hi', 'hello' and 'happy birthday'. We got started with vocals and Jin was in charge of that. I caught up with Hoseok and we talked about anything. We also practiced some dances and he practiced with each of the girls. When Jin was done we took a break and I was talking with Lisa and Hoseok.  After 15 minutes we got back to dancing and Jimin was in charge of that and Hoseok watched them. I went and talked with Jin about Jisoo and he talked about Lisa. When we got to the topic of Lisa I just stood up and left. Except he pulled me down and just continued talking about Lisa. I wasn't jealous because he was teasing me. 

It was 3: 15 and the Jin and I went to pick of the cake and 9 cups of coffee for all of us. When we got back the Yoongi turned off the lights and we walked in holding the cake lit with candles. I watched as we got closer to Hoseok that he was smiling so much that I couldn't help but smile. I told him to make a wish and he blew out the candles. I put the cake down and we took a break. We ate some cake and drank the coffee that we bought. 

We finished up eating and went back to practicing for the rest of the day. It was to late to go to a restaurant so we spent it at home/dorm with the girls and we had Hoseok with us too. We all headed to our dorm and Jin and Jisoo cooked so it could go quicker. Jin and Jisoo served the food and we celebrated Hoseoks birthday. After a whole Hoseok had to leave because he only took this day to train with us. The girls hadn't left yet and we're all sitting on the couch watching whatever is on. I noticed that Lisa already fell asleep on my shoulder and decided to call their manger. I softly put Lisa's head on a pillow and got up. 

"Umm..annyeonghaseyo. The girls fell asleep her a our dorm. Is it okay that they stay here for tonight?" I asked on the phone. 

"Yes, please just make sure that they get some sleep and they get back to their dorm tomorrow morning. Thank you. Have a good night." the manger said while hanging up when I said 'Thank you'. I turned off my phone and looked at the boys. I gave a thumbs up and noticed that Yoongi was already asleep and Jennie, too. I picked up Lisa and carried Lisa (Is ANyoNE FrekiNG OuT) to my room. I put her on my bed and tucked her in. I grabbed an extra pillow and blanket in my closet and set it down on the floor. 

I stared at the ceiling and I fell alseep for a while.

~Jimin's POV~

Jungkook and Jin came in when Yoongi turned off the lights. Hoseok didn't what was happening and then when we all started 'Happy Birthday' he knew what was happening. Hoseok blew out the candle and we started eating the cake and we went back to practicing afterwards.