~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~

~Jin's POV~

We're going back to the studio to train again. I was happy that we can go back but we still have to work. We found out that Hoseok is coming to the YG company on the 18th which is great because it's his birthday and I want to celebrate that with him. I walked out of my room and waited for everyone else.

When everyone was ready we met up with the girls at the studio. When we got there the girls were already there and there was coffee on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, there's coffee on the table because we thought you guys might need it. There's also some food there, too." Jisoo said while stretching. I went over to the table and grabbed some cream and sugar and mixed some in the coffee. Yoongi got an Americano and we got ready for practice. I went to the studio and called them in one by one. Jisoo was last and it made me happy to see her.

"Hey want to come over have dinner with us?" I asked while writing something down.

"Yeah, sure I'll help you cook." Jisoo said while looking at me.

"Okay, let's start with practice then we'll discuss the plans for tonight." I said giving her music to sing. Jisoo stared singing all the music and when we finished the songs she sat beside me and we discussed what we should do for dinner and we discussed how Hoseok's birthday is on the 18th and how we wanted to celebrate it. I also told her that Hoseok is coming at the studio on the 18th. 

We finished up and took a break. We did that until it was 6:20 and it was individual training. Yoongi had Lisa, I had Jennie, Jimin had Jisoo,  and Jungkook had Rose. I spent my time with Jennie by practicing some of the songs and when we finished we waited for everyone else to finish. 

"Hey do have something for Jisoo?" asked Jennie poking me. I just kept my head down and shook my head.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked again.

"Yeah. We're just friends." I said without looking up or without a smile. I was done with Jennie and then I switched with someone else. I didn't know who it was. The door opened and then they showed up in front of me. I looked up and found Jimin at the door.

"Hyung, you want to take a break or do you want me to send the next person in?" Jimin said peeking through the door. 

"Just give me some more coffee and send the next person in, please. Thank you." I said looking at him giving him a warm smile. Jimin nodded and left. The door opened and I thought it was Jimin. It was Jisoo and I smiled. She gave me the coffee that I asked for and we started practcing again. 

We finished up and when we finished we took a break and it was 10:45. We finished the break and they were going to train with all of us but I decided to just go to the other room and take Jimin with me. We practiced until it was 12 and we heard a knock when we finished up. 

"Hey, we're done and we're going so get ready." Jisoo said peeking through the door. We both nodded and pack up our stuff. 

We ended the practice and we packed up and went home. The girls followed us and then we went to the dorm and started dinner. Jisoo and I started dinner and we finished after a while. We set up the table and we talked and we asked the girls to stay for a while.

"Hey why don't you guys stay for the night and then you guys can go back to the dorm in the morning." Jungkook asked.

"Umm..I don't know. I'll ask my manger and then if we can sure if we can't I'm sorry." said Rose walking off. She dialed her phone and we kept quiet for a while. We heard some "okay's" from Rose and we didn't know what to expect.

When Rose came back she looked so sad and we looked down. Rose looked up and smiled.

"Our manger said YES!" she screamed and Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo hugged her. We high fived each other but we had to figure out where the girls will sleep.

We told Jimin and Rose to wash the dishes.  Everyone got on the floor or the couch and we watch 'Running Man' for a while. We already changed our clothes and we got some pillows and blankets. We set them on the floor and we scattered ourselves on the floor.

Jisoo was beside me.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages.

~TEXT~

-Jin- You okay?

-Chi Choo- yeah

-Jin- ok

-Chi Choo- so what's going on?

-Jin- nothing really

-Chi Choo- are you sure?

-Jin- yeah just worried about Hoseok

-Chi Choo- why? it's going to be okay. we'll celebrate his birthday and everything will be fine.

-Jin- thanks

-Chi Choo- i'm going to go to sleep.

-Jin- okay goodnight

-Chi Choo- goodnight

~TEXT ENDED~

I left the message app and went through all the social media apps and looked through the pictures and reposts that people made. I already know that none of us were alseep yet and we weren't going to sleep until we all get tired. I was thinking about how the girls should meet some other rookie groups in a while. I went on my notes and typed up some groups that the girls should meet.

-GOT7

-TWICE

-SEVENTEEN

I turned off my phone and turned my body away from Jisoo. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I knew that we had more training tomorrow and our group still has to practice. We also have to prepare for Hoseok's birthday.

A/N: I'm sorry this is short but I still have to make two or three more chapters. Please look forward for the next chapters because I really want to write a really long chapter for those. I'll be doing February 17, 18, and 19. I'll be doing February 20 hopefully tomorrow or today if I have time. Thank you!