~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~

A/N: This chapter might be boring and/or really short but please enjoy the chapter because I still have to get one more chapter up and I still have to work on the other three. I just feel tired because I went to sleep late and woke up early. I start school on Thursday so please be patient with the updates. I also haven't eaten lunch because my dad said to wait for the food and now its 4 in the afternoon. Hopefully you guys have eaten and gotten enough rest. Have a great day/afternoon/night.

~Jungkook's POV~ 

I woke up and I was hugging Lisa. I looked at her and kissed the top of her head. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Jin and Jisoo were up making breakfast like usual. I grabbed a cup and made some coffee. I walked back to the room and saw that Lisa was up. I gave her the cup of coffee and she accepted it. 

"Hey get ready after breakfast." I said and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some food and walked to the table and ate the food. Lisa came out and ate after she went to the room and got dressed. I wanted to go to the carnival because I wanted to spend time with Lisa instead of going to a restaurant. I got dressed and waited for Lisa to get ready. 

She was ready and was wearing black shorts and a black top. She had black combat boots on and we walked to van. I told the driver where we were going but I didn't tell Lisa. We talked in the van and waited until we got there. I got out and talked with the driver while Lisa was looking around. I told the driver to come back at around 6 to pick us up and I thanked him. 

I looked at Lisa who was still looking around and I grabbed her hand. She looked down at our hands but I didn't let go. I pulled her to the entrance and I paid for everything. I looked around and found some booths and asked Lisa if she want to play. She nodded and she ran towards one. 

We played almost all the booths and by now it's 3. I asked her if she wants to eat. I ordered some food while Lisa got us some seats. I sat in front of her and talked while we ate. We walked around and we found a cotton candy booth. I got one and we shared. We continued to walk around talk. It was about 5 and we didn't have much time. I went to one of the booths and won a giant teddy bear. We walked until we got to the ferris wheels. 

We waited until it was our turn and Lisa and I got on with the giant teddy bear between us. I took this opportunity to talk to her about the dating policy.

"Your manger came over Monday and told us something. He said that if we sign a paper we can date you but I still signed the paper because I would get to protect you." I said and looked down.

"Date? How about the dating policy?" Lisa said with a worried expression. I shrugged and looked at her.

"So....do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded. We got down and walked around hand and hand. We walked out and walked over to the van. We got in and Lisa put her head on my shoulder. I let her be and I looked out the window. I enjoyed the view and looked over at me. Lisa was asleep and I knew that she would be tired by the end of this. I let her sleep and continued to look out the window. 

We got to the dorm and because I didn't want to wake Lisa I carried her to the dorm and carried the teddy bear. I walked to the room and laid her down on the bed. She continued to hug the bear and I let her sleep. I walked around and sat down on the chair. I looked at my desk and looked at all the music sheets. I took out my phone and saw the picture of Lisa and me. I went to my photos and looked at all the picture that we took. 

I wanted them as physical copied so I ordered some. I turned off my phone and looked at the music sheets. I saw the lyrics to their debut song. I scanned the lyrics and crossed some of the lyrics out and replaces them with the right ones. I looked over at Lisa and she was still sound asleep. I walked to the kitchen and saw that there was food on the table. I walked to the fridge and saw a note. 

'Congrats Jungkook! There's food on the table if you need any. Jin and I went out for dinner. Just eat the food on the table we prepared for you guys. Please share. It's for all of you guys. Have a great night.                     ~Jisoo' I read the note and stuck it back on the fridge. 

I grabbed a plate and put some of the food from the table on the plate. I walked over to the living room and turned on the TV. I stared at the TV and when I heard the door open I thought it was the front door but it was the door to my room. I saw Lisa hugging the bear.

"Do you love that bear more than me?" I asked feeling hurt. She shook her head and sat on the couch.

"No. I just really like the bear that YOU won for me." she said pointing at me. I nodded and got up. I put the dishes in the sink and walked to the living room. Lisa was laying down and I put her head on my lap and let her stare at the TV. 

Lisa got up after a while and got some food. She came back and sat on the floor. She ate her food and watched. I laid on the couch and Lisa went to the kitchen to put the dishes away. She got back and I pulled her in front of me. She laid down in front of me while I was hugging her back. 

It was about 9 when Jin and Jisoo came back and Lisa was asleep. I was still awake and by 11 I fell asleep hugging Lisa. I was happy that she accepted. Hopefully her debut will be a success. I fell asleep with thoughts of me and Lisa and also the others. I was glad that I signed the paper.