~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~

Sorry in advance for spelling and grammar errors.

~Lisa's POV~

For the past few weeks we have been practicing non-stop and I really think it's paying off. I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of Jungkook. It's like every time I try to focus my thoughts are just filled with Jungkook. I'm glad we get a 1 week off because I feel like I need it because sometimes I can't think straight. Right now it's 9 and I'm still in bed while everyone else is in the living room.

"Lisa we're going to a near by cafe. Wanna come?" Jisoo yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, sure give me 5 minutes." I said getting up and rushing to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went into my closet and took out a black sweater and black ripped jeans. I grabbed a white hat and left my room.

I saw that everyone was ready and waiting at the door with their phones I remembered that my phone was charging so I rushed into my room and grabbed my bag, my phone, and a portable charger. I went into the living room and the door was open because everyone was ready to leave so I put on my sneakers and walked with everyone else.

When we got into the van Jisoo told the driver where we were going. When we arrived there wasn't a lot of people just some. We all got in and sat in the corner closer to the back. I went on my phone and then the waitress came.

"Hi, would would like to eat and drink?" she said bowing and grabbing her notepad and pen.

"I would like a muffin and coffee, please." I said.

"Umm...we would like 2 fruit bowls and 2 lattes, please." Jennie said pointing at Rose in the process.

"I would like a bagel with jam and coffee, please. Thank You." Jisoo said.

"Okay. Your order will be out soon." the waitress said walking away afterwards.

Our coffees came and I heard the bell on the door ring signaling that someone just came. They sat beside us and when I heard a familiar voice I knew who it was. Which caused me to start coughing. Rose was beside me so she was patting my back.

"You okay? What's wrong?" asked Rose. I just shook my head and took out my phone.

~TEXT~

-Lisa- where r u?

-Kookie- at a local cafe. why?

-Lisa- nothing. by any chance are you at ......... (I don't know any cafes right now)

-Kookie- yeah. why?

-Lisa- by any chance are you wearing a white shirt, sweat pants, and timberland (Outfit from baepsae dance practice)

-Kookie- one yes and two you're creeping me out.

-Lisa- no don't be. you know the person who just started coughing out of no where.

-Kookie- yeah?

-Lisa- that was me.

he looked up from my phone and looked at me. I looked up and looked back down. Embarrassed.

-Kookie- oh okay. so what r u doing here?

-Lisa- you know what how about we talk in real life instead of text.

let's put our tables together.

-Kookie- um

okay

~TEXT END~

I told the girls the plan and we put our tables together. We rearranged ourselves. The people who were sitting on the chairs facing the wall went like: Jennie, Yoongi, Jisoo, and Jin. Then the people who were sitting facing away from the wall was Rose, Jimin, me, and then Jungkook. I felt like Jungkook was nervous. But I'm like why is he nervous, I should be the one nervous because I'm literally sitting with part of BTS. We started having a conversation and I could feel eyes just staring at me. I looked back and saw that Jungkook was staring and he looked away. I could notice that he was embarrassed because of the tips of his ears.