~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~

A/N: I was suppose to get this up at like 12:30 but I didn't but here's the chapter. I'm still working on the Jirose chapter so wait on that. I might give a sneak peak or preview on the chapter after Jirose. So stay tuned for that. I'm going to skip March and go all the way to April/May. I know that BTS released a album in May but I'm not going to include that in my story because it's going to cause so many confusions. Please enjoy the chapter and hopefully you guys like it. Thank you for everything.  

~Jin's POV~

I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a variety of fruits and put them into a bowl. When I finished everyone was at the couch waiting so I put the bowl in a bag and walked out the door with the others following me. I told Jisoo to pick up coffee and tea. I also told her that I'll pay her back but she refused. We arrived at the studio and I set the bowl on the table and we all sat down and ate some fruits and drank either coffee or tea. In my case I drank tea but I saved myself a cup of coffee. 

" Hey, want some more fruits?" I asked Jisoo getting up. She nodded and she handed me her bowl. I went to grab some of the fruits and when I went back she was on her phone. I handed her the bowl and she dug in. 

"What are you doing?" I asked putting any fruit in my mouth. 

"Nothing. I was just trying to add some songs on my playlist." she said holding up her phone. I nodded and I continued eating. I got up and threw away my bowl. 

We got back to practice and it was vocals. I did Lisa, then Jennie, then Rose, and finally Jisoo. Jisoo came in with a cup of more tea. I thanked her and she went in the booth. I told her we were going to practice a different song. I gave the lyrics to 'Butterfly'. I told her to sing everything and we'll go from there. She sang everything and we started from the beginning and I told her what to do and what not to do. We practiced a couple of times and when we had it down I recorded it and we listened to it and we listened to the original version. It sounded the same and I told Jisoo that she did a great job. 

I hugged her but she didn't hug back (Im CryInG). After a few seconds I was going to let her go but then she hugged back. I laid my head on top of hers and we hugged for a couple of minutes (I loVe ThIs ShiP). I heard a knock and then I pulled away. I told them that it was open and Jimin popped his head in  (Its always Jimin).

"Umm...we're taking a breaking. Wanna join?" Jimin said pointing behind him. We both nodded and we went outside. I grabbed my tea from the table and walked outside. I saw Jisoo on the floor on her phone again. I walked to her and sat beside her. I looked at her phone and she was trying to add different songs in her playlists. I grabbed her phone and she had a confused look. I went on the search and typed in 'bts' and added al our songs that we had. I returned her phone and she looked at it. 

"You're welcome. If you need me I'll be in the booth." I said pointing at the booth and getting up. I walked to the booth and closed the door. After a few minutes I heard the door creak open and I saw Jisoo looking at me. I asked what she needed and she asked if she can sing another song. I smiled and nodded. I told her we'll do it during individual practice She nodded and walked out of the room.

It was time for individual practice and I took Jisoo. We practiced 'Run' and 'I Need U'. By the time we finished we had a break. Jisoo didn't want to have a break so i just grabbed 2 cups of tea and brought it to the studio. I started the track again and Jisoo started singing. When she was done she got out of the booth and I handed her a cup of tea. We talked for a while. After the break they had to do performance and I watched Jisoo from the mirror. Jungkook was watching Lisa, Jimin was watching Rose, and Yoongi was watching Jennie. After a while we finished up and packed up. The girls packed up and got in the van with us. 

We had arrived at the dorm and Jungkook and Lisa rushed to the spare room and started practicing again. Jimin and Rose were on the couch again and Yoongi and Jennie were in his room practicing rapping. Jisoo and I were cooking and Jisoo was humming 'I Need U'.  We finished up and set the food on the table. Rose and Jimin were the first ones at the table. (Something that I liked in both Jimin and Rose is that they both have chubby cheeks and they are so cute. I just love them they look so cute together.) Then surprisingly Yoongi and Jennie. Finally Lisa and Jungkook got cleaned up and started eating. 

We at on the couch and watched for a while and the girls were about to fall asleep so we put them in bed and said good night. The boys had left but it was just me and Jisoo. Jisoo was falling asleep but eventually she fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked over at her and smiled. I carried her to my room and set her on the bed softly. I smiled and laid on the floor with a blanket and a pillow. 

"Are you sure you're okay on the floor?" I jumped and looked up and saw that Jisoo was looking down at me. 

"You know that you can sleep on the other side of the bed. We can just put a pillow between us." said Jisoo now looking at the ceiling. I got up and put two pillows between us. I turned the other way and Jisoo was hugging the pillows in the middle.(Yeah cause everyone knows what happened when you put a pillow between two people. What happens in the morning? Let's find out.) I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I already knew that Jisoo was sleeping. 

Total words in story: 1010 (SEVENTEEN HOSHI!!!!) words