~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~

A/N: I reached 1.2k and I'm really proud but I really want to end this book before I get really busy with school but I have other books that I'm going to update and one of them is a Liskook book. That would be up probably after I end this book. After a few days pass and I get situated in school I'll update the book and you'll get a new chapter probably every other day. So please let's try to get this book to at least 1.5k before I end it. Thank you and enjoy the chapter. I might or might not kill you in this chapter with feels but look out for two more chapters. Love you and enjoy.  

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up in the with me hugging Rose again. I didn't bother putting pillows between us because I knew that I would end up hugging Rose in the morning. Rose woke up and got up. Her head was in her hands. Probably because she was sick because of the rain. It was still raining and we still had to go to practice. I got up and went to the kitchen. Jin and Jisoo was up and making breakfast or soup. I went and grabbed two mugs and heated up some water. I grabbed some tea and put it in the mug. I grabbed the hot water and put it in the mug.

"Hey the soups are almost ready. Get dressed and come out and eat." Jin said putting the soups on the table. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed. Rose was already ready and she had a sweater on. I grabbed some pills and gave her one. We walked to the kitchen and ate the soup that Jin and Jisoo prepared. Rose drank the pill and she sat on the couch laying her head down for a while. We were all set and Rose was on the couch still. I told the everyone to head down while I take Rose with me. I grabbed an umbrella.

"Hey it's time to go. If you can't walk you can go on my back." I said in a gently voice. She nodded and she got on my back. I carried her to the elevator and waited until we got to the lobby. I grabbed the umbrella and opened it. I looked for the ban and spotted it. I opened the door and Jisoo and Jennie helped me get Rose in the van. I closed the umbrella and closed the door. I sat beside Rose and we waited until we got to the practice room. 

I carried her to the practice room. I dropped Rose with everyone else. I walked outside and made a phone call. I called her manger and told him that she was sick and I asked if I could take her to the dorm and take care of her. He said yes but he wanted her to get enough rest. I walked back to the practice room and told everyone. I carried Rose to the van and it finally stopped raining. It was still a bit chilly. I walked up to the dorm and laid Rose down on the bed. I tucked her in.

"You know that you don't have to this. You still have to go and help the others." Rose said holding onto my hand. I looked back and smiled. 

"I know but I already asked you manger and they said that I need to take care of you. Now rest and I'll try to see if there is any more soup left." I said tucking her in and I kissed her forehead. (I'M DEAD). I walked to the kitchen and saw that there is still soup on the stove and I turned the stove on and heated it up. I walked to the living room and turned on the TV. I stayed in the kitchen to watch the soup. I heard the door open and saw that Rose was wrapped in the blanket and she walked to the couch. She laid down and she hugged and pillow. I grabbed a bowl and put some of the soup in it. I walked to the living room and set the soup on the table. I grabbed some food for myself and went back to the couch. 

I saw that she was on the floor eating the soup. I sat with her and when she finished she went back to the couch and went back to sleep. I grabbed everything and put them in the sink. I washed them and put them in the dishwasher. I sat on the couch. I laid Rose's legs on my lap and I sat back and watched whatever was on the TV. After an hour I fell asleep. I woke up and carried Rose on the bed. I laid beside her and fell asleep again. 

I woke up to the door creaking and squealing. I got up and saw that Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi were looking at me with a confused look and a smile. I saw that the girls were  squealing and dying. I looked over at the bed and saw that Rose was hiding her face and I laid back in bed. I rolled out of bed and Rose was still laying in bed. I got up and walked to the door and followed Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi. Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie were on my bed teasing Rose. 

"What happened when we were gone?" Jin asked walking in the kitchen.

"Nothing we ate and went to sleep for the rest of the day." I said grabbing some water in the fridge. 

"Okay but promise me that nothing happened." Jin said looking at me. I nodded.

"So do have a thing for Rose." Yoongi asked me. I started choking on my water. 

"I don't know. She's nice and caring. But I don't know. Probably?" I said.

"That sounded more like a question then an answer." Jungkook said with a confused face. I just shrugged and went to the couch. After a few minutes the girls came out and Jisoo helped Jin out with dinner. Yoongi and Jennie were in the room practice and Jungkook and Lisa were dancing in the spare room. After a few minutes dinner was set and we all ate Yoongi and Jennie were finished and went back to his room. Jungkook and Lisa were in Jungkook's room and Jin and Jisoo were washing the dishes. I was on the couch with Rose. 

After 30 minutes Rose fell asleep and no one outside except for me and Rose. Rose fell asleep and I didn't feel like moving so I grabbed pillows and a blanket and laid on the couch. I had Rose beside me. She was already asleep and I fell asleep in a while and hugged Rose.