~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~

A/N: Thank you for 1.4k reads and thank you all the nice comments. Two of them made my day and I really love reading them. Comment something nice and I WILL reply. I love reading them so please comment and vote. Thank you and enjoy this Yoonie chapter.

~Yoongi's POV~

We finished up with meeting rookie groups and we have about 3 months to prepare the girls for their debut. We packed our stuff and headed to the van. I sat with Jennie. I knew that Jennie hasn't gotten much sleep. Once I fall asleep she would get up and practice. I sat beside her and she was falling asleep. I gently put her head on my shoulder and let her take a little nap. I carried her to the studio when we got there. I put her down on the floor and let her take a nap. I told Jin to skip her and take everyone else. At around 1, Jennie woke up and she looked around found us talking and taking a break. I stood up and walked over to her.

"You know you should rest more." I said handing her some food and water.

"I know. It's just that I'm worried about our debut." she said accepting the food and water. 

"It's okay. Also your debut isn't until August so please rest, okay?" I said looking at her with caring eyes. She nodded and ate some food. 

After 15 minutes, Jimin started with the girls with choreography. I was in the studio trying to fix up some things. The door opened and thought it was either Jin or Jungkook.

"Hey, can you ask Jennie to come in when she's done?" I said and looked up. I saw Jennie and I saw that she was smiling. 

"What do you need?" Jennie asked. I told her what I needed help with and we stayed in the studio until Jimin was done. We had a break I told Jennie to take a nap again. I grabbed a blanket and put it on Jennie. She was sleeping on the seat and I looked at her. I looked at her and stared at her features. 

"Yoongi we need yo..... Oh nevermind." Jimin said and walked out the door. I smiled and shook my head. I went back to work and waited until break was done. I woke Jennie up and told her that Jungkook needed her to do performance. She smiled and thanked me. 

After a few hours, I was still in the studio and Jennie came in with two styrofoam take out containers. She gave me one and she also gave me chopsticks. I was individuals and the girls got to pick. Jennie picked me and we ate and did some work.

We sat on the floor listening to some music. I was laying on Jennie's lap while she was playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and listened to the music. I just thought about me and Jennie. When am I going to tell her? I thought.  I opened my eyes and stared at Jennie.

"Ya, don't look at me like that!" Jennie said and slapped my arm. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I turned myself and hugged Jennie's waist. Jennie stopped playing with my hair and looked down at me. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I know that she likes my gummy smile. 

"Thank you." Jennie said looking the other way.

"For what?" I said sitting up. 

"For helping me with everything. Rapping was one of my favorite things to do and now I get to do it with someone that I know and like." she said but she thought about the last one. I smiled and hugged her again. We spent the entire time talking and listening to different songs. When rapping came on we would try and rap. It was fun.

We got up and took a break. I saw some fruits on the table and grabbed some for me and Jennie. Jennie got some tea, coffee, and water. We decided that we were going to stay overnight at the studio. I walked back to the studio. When I was outside I didn't see anyone but Jungkook and Lisa. I know that Jin and Jisoo were in the other recording booth. Rose and Jimin were in the other room. 

I walked in and set everything on the table. We stayed up until it was 11. By this time we would be doing performance but we decided that we weren't going to do that. 

"Hey want to take a nap?" I asked putting down the papers and pencil. She nodded and I set up a small place for us to take a nap. I set an alarm for 3 and Jennie went beside me and fell asleep. I laid down and looked at Jennie's sleeping figure. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~3 hours later~

I heard my I heard the door open and close. I didn't bother looking. I hugged what I thought was a pillow but remembered that I didn't put a pillow. I opened my eyes and saw that I was hugging Jennie. Jennie's face was buried in my chest and I couldn't help but smile. I hugged her more and I put my chin on her head. II felt Jennie move but she hugged me more. I got up slowly and replaced myself with a pillow. I went outside and saw that everyone was outside. 

They were on their phone. I looked at Jimin and saw the picture. I saw Jennie and I hugging. I slapped all their heads except for the girls. I told them to delete it but they didn't. I gave up and grabbed two cups of hot coffee. I walked in and saw that Jennie was awake and sitting up on the make-shift bed. I waved and sat on the chair. 

She wrapped herself with the blanket and sat on the chair too. She took the hot coffee and drank it.

"Thank you." she said and smiled. I nodded and went back to work. Jennie was far away and I pulled her seat next to mine. Her legs were up and it was easier. She looked at me shocked but I just went back to work. I looked over at me and Jennie was fixing somethings in her music. She raked her hand in her hair and she looked frustrated. 

I looked over and told her the mistakes. She thanked me and I nodded.

After an hour of working Jennie fell asleep on her work. I grabbed her work and moved it. I grabbed the blanket on the floor and put it on Jennie. I kissed her forehead and went back to work. 

We went back home at 9 in the morning because we had a day off tomorrow. Jennie wanted to sleep so I let her. I carried her to the van and when we got back to the dorm I set her on the bed. At around 12 their manger came to our dorm and told us that we have to meet with him on August 1st. (What can it be?)