~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~

A/N: Thank you for 1k reads it really warms my heart seeing the numbers rise and seeing it at 1k makes me happy because you guys read my story. To be honest this is such an early update. I normally update at like 11 or 12 but right now it's like 9:30. Thank you for reading this book and thank you for the people who put my story in their reading list or a list of their's. It really warms my heart seeing that you actually read it and enjoy it. Look out for 2 more updates. Ohh after the Jirose chapter I'm skipping to March or April. Tell me which month you want because in one of those months they're going to meet some of the rookie groups of 2015-2016. I'm only doing 2-3 groups and I already have the groups. Also enjoy the chapter.

~Jungkook's POV~

We are heading for breakfast. Jimin and I thought that it would be nice to bring breakfast because all we drink is coffee and some snacks. Jimin and I bought some food at the local cafe while the others headed off to practice. We got in the van and when we got to the studio we put down the snacks and took a break. I took two of everything and gave one snack to Lisa. Lisa gave a cup of coffee and we sat on the floor talking. We talked until it we had to back to practice. I wasn't training them until later on so I decided to go to the other room and practice the dances for our comeback.

A little while later I heard the door creak open and Lisa was at the door.

"Umm...I was done and I decided to use this room for practice. Do you mind me practicing here?" Lisa asked putting her stuff done on the floor. I just nodded and plugged in my headphones and started dancing again. I took a break and Lisa was still here. I sat down and watched Lisa practice. She had headphones on.

It was break time for all of us but I just stayed with Lisa.

We talked for  a while and we talked about how he wanted to try different choreography from other songs. I thought about it and by the time I got it, break was over and we had to go back to practicing. 

It was individual and I took Lisa because I wanted her to practice more. We went to the same room and practiced until she was done with all the songs and we took a break.

"Hey, want to try one of our songs? I can teach you the choreography for them." I said taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah sure." Lisa said getting up. We practiced 'Dope' because it was a face paced song and I wanted her to learn at least one face paced song. I taught her all the moves and step by step we put the moves together. She had a tough time with some of the face paced moves so I helped her and helped her moved her arms correctly.

We spent the rest of practice doing 'Dope'. She had some parts down and she still had some mistakes here or there. We practiced 'Dope' and when she had a hard time I would help her. I went up behind her and put my hand on hers and guided her on how to each step.

THe door creaked open and I moved away.

"Hey ummm... we're done with the break and it's time for them to practice the performance. Soo....." Jimin said look at the both of us.

"Yeah we'll be there. I'll just collect some things here." I said looking at Jimin then at Lisa. Lisa walked over to her stuff and grabbed it. 

I walked out with Lisa following behind me and we walked to the other room. I watched the performance and watched how Lisa was moving. All of us were watching. During the last performance I'm not the only one who teaches. Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin help me with each girl. I watched Lisa and when she had a mistake we would stop and take it from the top. 

It was about almost 11:50 so we practiced each song with one go and they got it down. I was thinking on if I should teach them other choreography in a while. I noticed that we finished the songs and we were packing up.