~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~

A/N: ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THERE'S AN EPILOGUE. Update Lizkook and Jirose are taking the lead on the books and second is Yoonie and Jinsoo. SO if you want one of these ships more then GO COMMENT! GO. I still have to upload the 'Saturday Shoutouts so that will be out soon. Look out for it. I don't there that many people so it's going to be short. Enjoy the story and have a nice day/afternoon/night!

~Yoongi's POV~

After our comeback in October, we made plans that we were going to release another album and it's called "You Never Walk Alone". All of us have been busy. I barely see Jennie anymore but today they have a day off because we're having out comeback show and they're going to watch us. We announced a few months after Blackpink's comeback that the four of us were dating. Of course we got hate but most of it were support from both BLINKS and ARMY. 

Today we're performing 3 songs. Two of them are from the album and one of them isn't because we did a collab (I WISH) with the girls for "Blood Sweat and Tears" and "Whistle". Ever since a video surfaced of a mash up between the two songs people demanded us to do a collab. We did and we are performing it today. 

I just got dressed in comforting and casual clothes while Jennie was still getting ready. We're all getting ready later on. Jennie and I share a dressing room while Jimin and Rose share one, Jin and Jisoo, and then Lisa and Jungkook. Namjoon, Hoseok, and V are sharing a dressing room together and we'll all be performing later.

I got dressed and wore this. I looked over at Jennie and admired what she was wearing.

 I looked over at Jennie and admired what she was wearing

I walked over to her and gave her a back hug

I walked over to her and gave her a back hug. She looked back at me  and smiled. I grabbed her hand and I opened the door. We walked out and sat down on the couch. Everyone was still getting ready and Jennie and I are already ready. 

There was a knock and Jennie got up to get it. I looked over and Namjoon, V, and Hoseok was at the door. Jennie bowed to them and the other three bowed back. I smiled and shook my head. 

"You know that you don't have to them. You already know them." I said and got up. I walked over to Jennie and said 'hi' to the others.

"I know but it feels weird not bowing to an older group. You know. I just wanna respect you guys." Jennie said and shrugged and walked to the couch.