~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~

A/N: Well, this is only a preview because I don't have time to upload an actual chapter so please get ready for a Jinsoo chapter tomorrow. Right now Jinsoo is my favorite ship but also Liskook, Jirose, and Yoonie. Thank you for 600 reads now let's get it to 700 reads.

~Jin's POV~

We're going back to the studio to train again. I was happy that we can go back but we still have to work. We found out that Hoseok is coming to the YG company on the 18th which is great because it's his birthday and I want to celebrate that with him. I walked out of my room and waited for everyone else. 

When everyone was ready we met up with the girls at the studio. When we got there the girls were already there and there was coffee on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, there's coffee on the table because we thought you guys might need it. There's also some food there, too." Jisoo said while stretching. I went over to the table and grabbed some cream and sugar and mixed some in the coffee. Yoongi got an Americano and we got ready for practice. I went to the studio and called them in one by one. Jisoo was last and it made me happy to see her. 

"Hey want to come over have dinner with us?" I asked while writing something down.

"Yeah, sure I'll help you cook." Jisoo said while looking at me. 

..........

It was finally individual and didn't get to spend sometime with Jisoo but I did talk to Jennie. 

"Hey do have something for Jisoo?" asked Jennie poking me. I just kept my head down and shook my head.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked again. 

"Yeah. We're just friends." I said without looking up or without a smile. I was done with Jennie and then I switched with someone else. I didn't know who it was. The door opened and then they showed up in front of me. I looked up and found.......

..........  

We ended the practice and we packed up and went home. The girls followed us and then we went to the dorm and started dinner. Jisoo and I started dinner and we finished after a while. We set up the table and we talked and we asked the girls to stay for a while. 

"Hey why don't you guys stay for the night and then you guys can go back to the dorm in the morning." Jungkook asked.

"Umm..I don't know. I'll ask my manger and then if we can sure if we can't I'm sorry." said Rose walking off. She dialed her phone and we kept quiet for a while. We heard some "okay's" from Rose and we didn't know what to expect. 

When Rose came back she looked so sad and we looked down. Rose looked up and smiled. 

"Our manger said YES!" she screamed and Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo hugged her. We high fived each other but we had to figure out where the girls will sleep. 

.........

We all changed and we decided that we will all sleep on the floor in the living room so it could be fair. The girls had extra clothes in their bag because they would change after practice. We all grabbed pillows and blankets and set it on the floor. We scattered ourselves on the floor and Jisoo was beside me. 

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages.

~TEXT~

-Jin- You okay?

-Chi Choo- yeah

-Jin- ok

..............

-Chi Choo- i'm going to go to sleep.

-Jin- okay goodnight

-Chi Choo- goodnight

~TEXT ENDED~

I turned off my phone and turned my body away from Jisoo. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I knew that we had more training tomorrow and our group still has to practice. We also have to prepare for Hoseok's birthday.