~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~

~Jungkook's POV~

Working with the group isn't bad at all. They are all good at dancing, singing and rapping. Hopefully we see them again and I hope they have a great debut. We're driving to practice and I hope everything will be okay. I saw that Jin always spends time with Jisoo and Yoongi spends time with Jennie. Yesterday Jimin hung out with Rose and that leaves Lisa and me. 

I really don't like talking to girls but Lisa is really outgoing and she is a great dancer. I learned that Lisa is from Thailand and she's friends with BamBam. I decided to ignore it and just focus on training them. I already know that they can't date. I feel like Jin, Jisoo, Jimin, Rose, Yoongi, and Jennie look good together. 

We started practice and I just stared at the wall without noticing that Lisa was beside me.

~Lisa's POV~

I was practicing with Yoongi and when I was done I noticed that Jungkook has been staring at the wall ever since this morning. I decided to ask him what's wrong. I sat beside him and noticed that he didn't even move. I snapped my fingers in front of him. 

"You okay? Because you have been staring at the wall ever since we got here." I asked staring at the wall, too.

"Huh? Ohh..just thinking about somethings. Don't worry, I fine." Jungkook said avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, if you need me I'll be outside. Call me when we have our break." I said getting up and leaving to go to the stairs. I decided to text Bambam because I haven't talked or seen him in a while.

~TEXT~

Lisa: Hey.

Bambam: Hi, aren't you suppose to be at practice?

Lisa: yeah.

Bambam: then why are you texting me?

Lisa: because I just finished my part and I have a break. wyd?

Bambam: nothing. just practicing. 

when do u have a break because they boys and I wants to hand out with you guys?

also who's training you guys?

Lisa: 1. ok

2. don't know probably soon.

3 Bts' Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi

why? I thought you heard from the news.

Bambam: nothing just asking. okay i have to go.

bai <3. Also say "hi" to them for me.

Lisa: bye. ok

~TEXT END~

I finished talking with Bambam and I just scrolled through my social medias. In some I was laughing at how silly GOT7 was. I found so many pictures of GOT7 and kept scrolling through them. I heard footstep but I chose to ignore it. 

~Jungkook's POV~

I watched as Lisa exited and listened to the quietness in the room. Jimin and Rose was in another room. Jin and Jisoo was the studio and Yoongi and Jennie were rapping somwhere. About 15 minutes passed and I got bored so I scrolled through my feed and saw an old pic of BamBam but I didn't know who the girl was.I kept staring at it and then the door slammed. I looked up and saw everyone else. 

"Okay 15 minute break. Where's Lisa, Jungkook?" asked Jennie looking around.

"Ohh...she's outside I'll go get her." I said getting up and leaving the room. I looked around and saw her at the stairs and she was laughing and smiling.

"Uhh....Lisa everyone is looking for you. We also have a 15 minute break." I said avoiding her gaze again.

"Okay, let's go." she closed her phone and made her way over to me. She continues to walk to the door and I followed her. I looked at her and remembered the picture. Was that really Lisa? Well she did live in Thailand and so did BamBam. I'll just ask him later. I noticed that I was just standing there.

"Ya, you coming." Lisa screamed waving her hand at me. I just nodded and walked in. I got embarrassed and hid in the corner.

"Ohh...I texted Bambam earlier he said hi." Lisa said out loud looking up from her phone. She looked around and her gaze landed on me. I quickly looked away and hid my face. I looked up after a few minutes and saw her smiling.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

~Lisa's POV~

When I said that BamBam said hi I looked at everyone and stopped at Jungkook. When he noticed he looked down. I looked back at my phone and smiled. After 16 hours of training we all went home. Before we all went into the van I asked them something.

"Hey because we don't talk much how about we just text. Let's exchange numbers." I asked. Everyone nodded and I looked at Jungkook and his face l had mixed emotions of happy, worried, and terrified. When we were all done we got into the van and waited until we got home. 

I looked out my window and thought about Jungkook. I already know that I can't date because of our company but he can. I really don't know if I like him but if someone found out they would switch out Jungkook for someone else and I don't want that to happen.

We arrived back and I just walked up the stairs and went to bed because I was to lazy to talk to anyone. Except when I got into bed I heard that no one was outside and I knew that they went to sleep instead. 

~Jungkook's POV~

"Hey because we don't talk much how about we just text. Let's exchange numbers." Lisa asked. Everyone nodded and I just look worried and happy but worried. We exchanged numbers and got into the van. I thought about why Lisa kept looking at me but that stopped when I heard the cars honking. I looked and there was a car that stopped in the middle of the way. 

I took a small nap and I woke up to Jimin shaking me. I got up and walked to my room and laid in bed and passed out. I thought about if Bambam likes Lisa or the other way around.

I like Lisa but that's stupid, right? 

A/N: I'm sorry if chapter is boring but it's Liskook. I'll get better and I hope you guys like it. I'm uploading this because someone voted and I took that as a "yes". I'll hopefully update tomorrow at around 1-4 pm. Hopefully earlier but I hope I can get it up. Please be patient and I hopefully can get more chapters up in one day.