~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~

A/N: I am sorry if this is boring and bad. Enjoy the chapter and I have to upload two more chapters in a while. I'm rushing because I have to get ready for school that's in 2 days and I still have to finish up two more chapters and get it up. Hope you like the chapter and I hope that you have a great day, afternoon, or night.

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up and everyone was on the floor. I got up and carried Rose to the bedroom. I laid her down and tucked her in. I got dressed and went outside. I think I woke everyone up because I found no one in the living room except for Jin and Jisoo. Jisoo was making some coffee and Jin was making breakfast. I walked to the living room and picked up the blankets and the pillows. I put the pillows on the couch and the blankets in the closet. I walked to the the kitchen and grabbed a cup and made some coffee. We have a day off today but I don't know what to do. I walked to the couch and watched the news. 

After a while Jin and Jisoo were done with breakfast and everyone was in the living room. I got up and sat beside Rose.

"What do you guys want to do?" Jisoo asked drinking some coffee. We all shrugged. 

"How about we go to the mall then go to the movies?" Jennie said stuffing her face with food. 

We all agreed and everyone left one by one. I went to my room and got dressed. I waited for everyone to get ready and when we were all ready we walked to the van and sat in the van until we got to the mall. 

After sitting in the van for about 20 minutes we arrived and we went our own directions. Rose pulled me to some stores but I really didn't care. I just followed her around and she put some clothes in the basket. I carried the basket to the register and paid the cashier. I walked hand and hand with Rose. The was a booth where they were selling stuffed animals and Rose ran towards it. She looked through the cart and looked through all the toys. She found a stuffed teddy bear and went to the cashier. I handed the money but Rose denied. She took out her money and paid for it. I shook my head we walked around for a while. 

After an hour of walking and shopping around, we walked to a small cafe and bought some coffee. We sat in the back and talked. We were suppose to meet the others at 3 at the theater. It was about 1 in the afternoon and we were in the cafe. I looked at Rose and took a picture.  She looked away for a minute and then I took a picture. The sound was on so she heard. She looked at me and smiled.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpFtjvg1iw/?taken-by=blackpinkofficial 

(THESE WERE THE PICTURES PRETEND THESE WERE TAKEN AT THIS TIME AND UPLOADED AT THAT DATE THAT THEY UPLOADED IT. I COULDN'T GET THE PICTURE SAVED BUT JUST COPY THE LINK AND PASTE OR CLICK IT)

She hid her face afterwards and looked up. I smiled and put my phone away. I got up and walked towards Rose. I took her hand and motioned her to get up. She got up and I pulled her to the exit. 

We walked around and we made it to the theater a little bit before 3. After a while, Jin and Jisoo showed up and then Jungkook and Lisa. Yoongi and Jennie showed up a little bit after. We picked out a movie and then we bought some popcorn and some drinks. We sat together and I sat beside Rose and Jisoo was beside me.

The movie started and we watched until the end. I put the armrest up and moved towards Rose. Rose laid her head on my shoulder and I didn't move. We stayed like this until the credits rolled in. I got up with Rose and everyone else got up too.

We walked around and spotted a cafe. We walked in and sat down at a table. We ordered and we started talking. I sat beside Rose. We were all talking and when we got our food we started eating. I was finished with Rose and I exceed myself and Rose and we walked around more.

At around 8 Jisoo texted to meet us at the parking lot and we walked to the parking lot. Thevan was here and Jin and Jisoo were already in the van. I let Rose get in first and I got in next. Jungkook and Lisa came then Yoongi and Jennie. We drove home and got out. We thanked the driver and got out.

Jin and Jisoo were making dinner while me and Rose were in the room singing. I told Rose to sing her parts in her debut song. I listened and laid on the bed. Rose sang all the songs and when she was done Jin called us for dinner. I gave Rose a piggy back ride and I set her down on the chair. She thanked me and I sat beside her.

"You guys are so cute." Jisoo said setting the food on the table.

Jungkook and Lisa were last to come to the table because they were practicing again. We all dug in and talked. We talked bout what was going to happen in a few days. We all knew that we have to leave the girls because we have to work on a comeback soon. The girls were thinking about doing a comeback too if their debut was success. Jin and Jisoo told us to do the dishes and we did.

I washed the dishes and Rose dried whatever was in the dishwasher. I gave her the plates and everything else to put in the dishwasher. When we were done I gave Rose another piggyback ride to our room and I set her down on the bed. I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. When I came out Rose was outside and got in the bathroom right after.

I laid on the bed and waited for Rose. Rose came out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We fell asleep after an hour of talking.