~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)

~Yoongi's POV~

We often just eat at the dorm but because Jin was to lazy to cook breakfast and because there's nothing to cook with we decided to ask the manger what cafe or restaurant we should go to. Their manger said that there's a cafe that the girls go to but I doubt that they are there. I only went because I was hungry but I wasn't hungry then I would be in bed sleeping. I put on black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. I grabbed a black hat a mask. I sat on the couch and waited for everyone else. I went on my phone and decided to text Jennie because I'm more close to Jennie than any other member in their group.

~TEXT~

-Yoongi- hi

-Jendeukie- hi wyd?

-Yoongi- heading to a cafe to eat breakfast

-Jendeukie- ohh. what cafe are you heading to because me and the girls are at ......... (i'm to lazy to think of a name)

-Yoongi- ohh us too. your manger said that you guys go there so we thought that we should give the cafe a try

I also thought that you guys wouldn't go there

-Jendeukie- how about we talk later at the cafe.

-Yoongi- ok i'll see you later

~TEXT ENDED~

I closed my phone and I walked down with the rest of the boys. I got in the van and looked out the window. We were close to the cafe so I took out my phone and texted Jennie where she was sitting. She told me they were sitting close to the back.

When we getting out and I told them that we should sit in the back. I saw that there were four girls sitting in the back and I knew that was them. I sat closer to there table but I was facing the wall. I noticed that all of were on our phone. After a while we ordered and our coffee came and then Jungkook said that the girls were beside us and we all rearranged ourselves and I sat beside Jennie and Jisoo was on the other side. 

.........

We decided to meet at their dorm and we went home and changed. I took a shower and got dressed.  I was finally finished I was wearing a black sweatshirt and black ripped jeans and sneakers. I had a hat on and I had my bag and phone. Jin came out and was wearing a blue sweater and whit jeans. He had sunglasses on and he also had his bag and phone with him. Jungkook was wearing a loose white button up shirt and jeans. He also had his timberland on. Jimin had a black shirt and my white bomber jacket. Jimin had a pair of black ripped jeans and my sneakers. He also had a bag, hat, and his phone.  

I saw Jennie and we were wearing the same outfit when I got there I smiled and I was happy. 

...........

I took Jennie's bags and we walked to a pastry shop and bought some things to eat. I decided to pay. I told Jennie to sit at the table so I could pay. She handed me her money but I gave the cashier my money. I grabbed our food and sat down. I gave Jennie her money back.

"Hey, aren't I suppose to get change back and isn't this the money I gave you to pay for the food?" Jennie said grabbing her food. 

"Yeah and I paid instead." I said taking a bit of my food. Jennie just looked at me and looked away. She put away her money and ate her food. We finished up and I told Jennie to walk around until I come out. I threw away the trash and went in the bathroom to wash my hand. I walk out and saw a groups of guys near Jennie. I saw that Jennie had a pissed off face. She looked like she didn't need this right now. 

One of the guys grabbed Jennie's arm and she tried to get out of his grasp but she couldn't.

"Hey, I think you should leave before something happens to your face." I said getting more and more pissed off.

"What are you going to do? It's not like your the boyfriend? Come on let's go." He said dragging Jennie. Jennie was trying and trying but she just couldn't get out of his grasp. 

I couldn't take it anymore so I .......

........

~On the Phone~

-Y- um hey can you pick me up at the mall security (IDK what it's called). I'm with Jennie right now.

-J- Why? What happened? Umm...okay we'll be right there Hold on.

-Y- okay. we'll wait for you here.

~Phone call ended~

"Sorry I got you into this mess. I shouldn't have done that and I shoul-" Yoongi was cut off when Jennie engulfed Yoongi in a hug. (What did u think was going to happen)

"It's okay. I don't care what happened I'm just glad you're okay."  Jennie said. 

The doors opened and it revealed Jisoo and Jin.

.........

A/N: I'm just going to leave this here because I feel like I'm just going to write everything. I will release the full version in a while but look out for the Jinsoo chapter. I might or might not release a third chapter so look out for that chapter.