~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~

A/N: FINALLY! A new chapter and I already did my shout outs. I did the shout outs by putting everyone who I followed and who voted, commented, or followed me. Just know that if you like or comment I will follow you. Or if you follow me I will follow you back. Thank you for everything. Please VOTE on the 'UPCOMING BOOKS!?!' because I will be checking them and seeing which has the most votes. Right NOW..............

JIROSE IS TAKING THE LEAD with like 3 comments. If you want the others comment on them GO!

Good-bye and I hope you like the chapter.

Total Words: 1328

~Jimin's POV~

Ever since the day we moved into the dorm room we've been close and the others are getting along well. We've been preparing for a comeback for a while. The girls have been in the studio recording and trying to get ready for their next comeback in November. We have a showcase and we invited the girls to come. 

We got dressed and we got in the van. We were going to pick up the girls. The driver drove us to their dorm and we picked them up. We talked in the car and we waited until we got to the front of the M Countdown building and the girls got out and got into the building. We drove to the spot we were suppose to take pictures. We got out and there was another car that followed us. Out came Namjoon, Hoseok, and Tae. The four of us got out and walked to out spot. 

We stood there and everyone took pictures. I waved and looked around. They motioned us to walk in and we waved good-bye and got in the building. We got in our rooms and Rose was already in there. She was walking around with headphones on and she was listening to music. She was facing the wall and she just stood there. 

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her flinching and she turned around. She faced me and our faces were inches apart. She took off her headphones off and looked at me.

"W-what are you doing?" Rose asked stuttering a little. I shrugged and moved away. 

I walked around and turned around to Rose again. She was still standing there in the same spot and she looked at me. I walked over and gave her a peck on the  lips. I looked at her and saw her cheeks turning red. 

"Awww!" I squealed and she started to blush even harder. I pinched her cheeks and she slapped my hand away. 

"Hey, I was kidding..." I said and she walked to the couch. I walked to the couch and sat beside her. 

I grabbed her waist and hugged her. I pulled her closer and hugged her even tighter. She hugged back and we stayed like this until there was a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" I screamed. I opened the door and the stylists were already here and I let them in.

I sat on the chair and got ready. I looked in the mirror and saw that Rose was staring back. She saw and looked down. They finished up my make-up and I got up.  I grabbed my clothes and everyone left the room. Rose walked out and I told her to wait outside.

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.