~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~

A/N: This is a really short chapter and a really quick chapter. I'm really sorry for not updating in the past few days. I have been busy with school. On the first day, it wasn't bad I just have a hard time getting to two of my classes. We have this part of the building which is called "the wing"  which is like an attachment to the school and one of my class is in there and my next class is on the third floor. Which means I have to go down the stairs the walk up 4 flights of stairs. Enough about that but my french teacher already gave us a project which annoys me. But just please enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry again for not updating.

~Jimin's POV~

I sat on the couch with Rose. Jin and Jisoo were making lunch and Yoongi and Jennie were in the room. Jungkook and Lisa were on the floor watching TV. The doorbell rang and I got up and opened the door. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said and bowed at their manger. I moved over and invited them in. 

I looked over at the others and they got up and bowed at him. I closed the door and moved to the couch. The manger sat on the couch and we all sat on the other side. Jin and Jisoo were standing because the others took the chairs. We looked at the manger and he looked at all of us.

"Okay, so because you had your debut already. I want to make an announcement." he said and pulled out 8 pieces of paper. He handed one to each one of us and we looked at it. 

"This form is for the 8 of you guys. Namjoon, JHope, and V will be next door. You'll all be moving into a new dorm together. You'll stay there and the other 3 will be next door if you need them. You only have to sign the paper if you want to." he said and passed around pens. 

I looked around and saw that Rose was already signing it. I signed it and handed it to the manger. 

"The other 3 already moved in about 9 days ago. I wanted to wait until you debuted so you wouldn't be stressed in moving and debuting. Okay, so you'll have to pack everything by 15 and you move in on the 16th. Is that okay?" he asked and looked around. 

"No, we'll be packed up." Jin said and smiled. We all nodded and he got up.

"That's all. I'll be seeing all of you on the 15th. Thank you." he said and got up. I followed him to the door and opened it for him. I bowed at him and he bowed back. We walked out and left. Afterwards, I heard the rest shout and jump around. 

~TIME SKIP~

We had lunch and the girls had to leave because they had to pack up everything at their dorm. They'll be staying in their dorms for the next 6 days and we'll see each other on the 16th. I went and grabbed my luggage and put all my clothes in there. I sat on my bed and thought about what has happened in the past 8 months. I thought about what happened and how close we are now. 

I got up and walked to the kitchen and Jin was making dinner. I sat on the couch and watched TV. To be honest it's boring without the girls here. Yoongi is probably asleep and Jungkook is probably practicing. We're having a comeback in October and the girls are also having a comeback in October but theirs is in the end of October while ours is in the beginning of October. 

We ate dinner and got into bed so we would prepare to pack up some things tomorrow and we might have breakfast with the girls. I ate and got into my room. I changed and got into bed. I stared at the ceiling and sat up. I got up and walked to the window and stared at the town. I couldn't believe that we're moving into another dorm and with the girls. I happy that we still get to see the others. Namjoon, Hoseok, and V live next door and that makes me happy. I walked to the bed and slept. 

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.