~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~

A/N: This is really short from the other ones I've written and I'm sorry. I'll try to update tomorrow if not I'll post something explaining why I can't. Please leave a nice comment and please like the chapter. I love this book and I'm sad it's ending. When I'm done with this book please tell me if I should make a book 2. Thank you. Probably uploading another chapter. I don't know.

~Yoongi's POV~

We're going to the studio to film Blackpink's music video for their debut. The girls left earlier than us and we're still at the dorm getting ready. The girls left early because they still have to finish up filming. I got dressed and walked to the van. Everyone got in and we got to the studio. We walked in the building and headed off to where the girls were filming. I walked in and saw that they were still filming. The girls didn't know that we were here and I wanted to surprise Jennie. I know that Jennie has been stressing out with their debut. I went to get some food and walked over to her vanity. Her eyes were closed because she was getting her make up done.

"Hi." I said and waved at her. 

She was getting her hair and make up done and I didn't want to disturb her. She opened her eyes and saw me standing in front of her. She smiled and waved. I looked at her while she was getting her hair and make up done. When she was done she got up and hugged me. I hugged her back I kissed her cheek.

"Don't do that." Jennie said hitting me softly multiple times. I smiled and saw that she was blushing. Jennie was escorted to the dressing room and she got into the outfit that they gave her. I waited for her outside and when she was done she got out and they escorted her to where they are filming. They just finished Jisoo's part. I saw Jin walking with Jisoo to her vanity and I walked with Jennie to where they were filming.

Jennie got to her spot and started singing and dancing to the song. I watched until she was done. I knew that she would get this finished. I went and grabbed her a bottle of water and gave to her. She thanked me and I just watched her. 

We stayed in the studio until it was lunch. The girls got dressed in their regular clothing and the staff bought us some food. We thanked them and we started eating. I knew that Jennie was hungry because none of them ate breakfast. I finished eating and waited until she was done eating. The girls went back on the set and danced and sang to the song. I took out my phone and took some picture. I know that we're not suppose to but I wasn't going to post it. 

The girls were going to film the last part and it was where they roller skate through the scene. I helped Jennie get her skates on and I helped her up. I gave her a little push. She went and filmed the whole scene. They finished up filming and they got dressed. We have a dinner with the YG family tonight and we went home and got dressed. 

We got in the van and waited until we arrived at the restaurant. We all sat in one table and ordered some food. We ordered some food and we shared it. We saw their manger get up and he started talking.

"Okay. So Blackpink is having their debut showcase in 3 days. I just have to thank 4 incredible boys who helped us with everything. I also have to announce something. Unless the boys want to announce it." He looked at us and I looked at the boys.   

We all shook our head and we looked towards the manger. The manger nodded understanding and continued talking.

"Yes. I know that we have a strict dating policy but I want someone to protect and support Blackpink through everything. By signing the paper you are saying that you will support and protect the girls through everything. I'm happy to announce that Jimin signed the paper and is now dating Rose. Jin signed the paper and I'm happy to announce that he's dating Jisoo. Jungkook signed the paper and I'm happy to announce that he's dating Lisa. Lastly, Yoongi signed the papers and I'm happy to announce that he's dating Jennie. That's all for now and now enjoy this night and LET'S CELEBRATE BLACKPINK'S DEBUT!" the manger yelled out. 

I looked at Jennie and smiled. We held hands and she laid her head on my shoulder. We all toasted to Blackpink's upcoming debut. After 2 hours of celebrating we headed out and thanked their manger for the celebration. We headed to the dorm and we watched a movie. After watching the movie half of us fell asleep on the floor/couch and we just stayed their. We have another dinner on the 9th. Jennie and me were on the floor so we just stayed there. I fell asleep hugging Jennie. I was glad that all their filming is done so Jennie doesn't have to worry about anything. 

I went to sleep and enjoyed the last few days until we have to break apart because we are working on doing a comeback in October. I hugged Jennie even tighter and I just didn't want to let her go. Those thoughts stayed in my head until the morning.