~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~

A/N: This chapter is where the girls meet some rookie groups and the groups are SVT, TWICE, and GOT7. The first one is SVT so please like it. This chapter contains all the ship like Liskook, Jinsoo, Jirose, and Yoonie. ALSO I DON'T SHIP SVT WITH ANY GROUPS SO PLEASE DON'T GO IN THE COMMENTS SAYING THAT YOU SHIP SVT WITH THIS GROUP OR THAT. PLEASE RESPECT MY DESCESION AND THE ONLY GROUPS THAT I SHIP IS BTS AND BP SO THAT'S ALL. ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY I GOT THIS CHAPTER UP ON TIME (AND I DID. IT'S LIKE 5:59 WHEN I FINISHED THE CHAPTER).

~Jimin's POV~

We told the girls that they were going to meet three rookie groups and we only told them one of them because they were meeting them today. We decided that we were going to stay in the studio and practice different dances. It was about 1 in the afternoon and the door opened. 

13 members came in and all bowed. 

"Say the name! Seventeen!  Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen-mida!" said the Seventeen members while bowing. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-mida." the girls bowed and they looked at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-mids." the four of us said and bowed. I looked over at Lisa and she smiled. We started and the girls asked the members of Seventeen different questions and they answered. What the four of us didn't see coming was that the Seventeen members asked us different questions too. We all answered and we had fun.

The girls danced to different songs of Seventeen mostly the ones they had. We all danced to 'Adore U'. They said that they were preparing a comeback soon and that they'll probably see us in Music Bank for promotion. Seventeen danced to different songs from us and when they were done we all danced to either our song or Seventeen's. 

It was 3 in the afternoon and the door opened. Blackpink's manger came in with food for all of us. Each one of us took one and thanked their manger. We sat on the floor and ate. Jin and Jisoo was sitting with the vocal team which consisted in 5 members of the group. It was Woozi, Joshua, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Dk. Yoongi and Jennie were sitting hip-hop team which consisted of 4 members. They were S. Coups, Vernon, Mingyu, and Wonwoo. 

Jimin, Rose, Lisa, and I were sitting and talking with the performance team. It consisted of 4 members which are Jun, The8, Hoshi, and Dino. We were thinking about if we should do a collab or not. We talked about it while eating. I noticed that Jimin wasn't eating because he hasn't touched anything. 

"Hey can you help feed Jimin or tell him to eat." I asked Rose pointing and looking at Jimin. She nodded and she scooted over to Jimin. I heard her talking to him and then I went back to talking to Lisa and the others.

It was 5 and the girls are performing with Hoshi, The8, Jun, and Dino. I was on the side with the others. S. Coups was behind me and watching me while I was looking at Lisa and the others. 

"Hey do have something with Lisa?" asked S. Coups in my ear. I turned around quickly because I didn't know who was behind me. 

"Umm....no but I don't really know if she's a friend or more." I said look behind me and back at S. Coups. 

"It's okay if you like her you like her. I won't tell anyone." S. Coups smiled and patted my back before leaving.

~Jimin's POV~

Their manger brought us food and I set mine on the floor while I was on my phone. I saw that Jungkook whispered something to Rose. I looked back down on my phone and then Rose came up beside me.

"Hey you should eat. You aren't like this. You would always eat. Please eat." Rose said with puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded. I grabbed the chopsticks and gave one to Rose. She accepted and she ate with me. 

It was 5 and the girls we dancing with the others. 

"Hey do have something with Rose?" asked Jeonghan in my ear. I turned around quickly and was relieved that it was only Jeonghan.

"Sure you can say that but I don't know really." I said look behind me and back at Jeonghan.

"You two would look cute together. Just talk to her. If it doesn't go well then just know that there are other people there." Jeonghan smiled and patted my back before leaving.

I sat down and looked at my phone. I had a picture of me and Rose on the screen. Rose came rushing over to me. I closed my phone and looked at her. I smiled and we talked for a while. 

~Jin's POV~

Their manger brought food and I ate with the vocal team and Jisoo. It was about 5 and the girls were performing right now.

"Hey do have something with Jisoo?" asked DK in my ear. I turned around quickly and was relieved that it was only DK.

"Yeah but I don't know what to say to her." I said look behind me and back at DK.

"Just tell her the truth and if everything goes great then good for you except if not then there's other girls there." DK smiled and patted my back before leaving.

I looked at Jisoo and she was smiling with the others. Jisoo came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and I saw DK in the distance giving a thumbs up. 

Jisoo looked up at me and looked where I was looking. She looked at DK but he already turned around.

"Hey you okay?" asked Jisoo looking at me. I nodded and we sat on the floor.

~Yoongi's POV~

Their manger brought food and I ate with the vocal team and Jisoo. It was about 5 and the girls were performing right now.

"Hey do have something with Jennie?" asked Wonwoo in my ear. I turned around quickly and was relieved that it was only Wonwoo.

"Does really look like that?" I said look behind me and back at Wonwoo.

"Kinda you've been staring at her for a while so I thought that you liked her. If you do (GOT7) then tell her she might accept. Just go for it but not right now." Wonwoo smiled and patted my back before leaving.

I saw that when Wonwoo was leaving that Jennie was coming to me. She waved at Wonwoo and she waved at me. I hugged her all of a sudden and she was taken back. After a few seconds I pulled away but she hugged back. 

~Seventeen's POV~

"Did you ask them?" asked Woozi looking at S. Coups. S. Coups nodded and looked at Wonwoo, DK, and Jeonghan. They nodded and they all high-fived each other.

I nodded and looked at Jimin and Rose. They were on the floor smiling at each other. I looked over at Jungkook and Lisa and they were laughing and having a great time. Jin and Jisoo were hugging and Yoongi and Jennie were too. 

"Okay this was great they got the advice that they needed." said Vernon. 

We all left at around 10 and we were happy that the boys got the advice they needed. 

~No One's POV~

Maybe I'll tell her after her debut so this wouldn't be a burden on her. All of the boys thought. 

All of them went home and got some rest for tomorrow. 

The group that they were meeting was a girl group and everyone was excited. 

VOTE. COMMENT. AND. MOST. IMPORTANTLY. ENJOY.

THE GIRL GROUPS DEBUTED IN 2015 AND THEY ARE A REALLY POPULAR GIRL GROUP RIGHT NOW BUT PEOPLE THINK THAT THEIR DANCES ARE REALLY EASY. I THINK THAT'S TRUE BUT I THINK THAT THEY STILL WORK HARD. I WON'T GIVE YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE BUT IT'S MORE THAN 6.