~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~

This is all in the girl's POV because I did the guys POV in the last chapter.

~Jisoo's POV~

I woke up at 7 and texted Jin to come to the dorm so we can surprise Rose for her birthday. I got up and changed and went to the kitchen and grabbed some of the groceries that we bought yesterday and started cooking. About 30 minutes later Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin showed up and I welcomed them in. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a spare apron and threw it at him.

"Can you help me prepare some food?" I said quietly. He nodded and put the apron on and got in the kitchen. After a while Lisa and Jennie came out and they were dressed. They sat down on the couch and watched whatever was on the TV. We finished up and set the table. It was 8 and we heard the doorbell and Rose's alarm clock go off. I looked at the boys and motioned Jimin to the door. He opened the door and thanked whoever was at the door. 

"Who's it from and who's it for?" I asked Jimin. Jimin just looked down.

"It's from me and it's for Rose." Jimin sad with a smile. 

"Just knock on her door and give it to her. That's it. Now go!" Jungkook said getting up and pushing Jimin towards Rose's door. I wiped my hands on the apron and walked over to the door.

"Umm...Rose are you ready?" I asked knocking on the door softly.

"Yeah...just give me a minute." Rose said.

"Ummm....there's someone here for you can they come in?" I asked. Now pulling Jimin.

"Yeah...sure. Just tell them to come in." Rose said. 

"Okay." I said and opened the door and pushed Jimin in. 

I closed the door and told the rest of them to gather around the table. I baked a small cupcake and it's now finished. I grabbed it out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. I made some chocolate ganache and put some on the cupcake. I asked Jin to get the candle in the cupboard. I grabbed it and stuck it on the cupcake. He grabbed the lighter and lit the candle on fire (Fire? Fire Fire Fire Fire). I walked over to Rose's door and right on time Rose came out with Jimin and with the bouquet of flowers. We started singing and we finished singing we sat down at the table and ate some breakfast. 

"Like your birthday so far?" Jennie asked with her mouth full of rice.

"Yeah. Thank you and thank you Jimin for the roses." Rose said smiling and looking at Jimin.

"Hey can we just stay home today? Or do you and Rose want to go somewhere?" Lisa said looking around.

"Umm....I was thinking that Jimin and I we're going to spend some time together for my birthday. Is that okay or do you guys want to go somewhere else?" asked Rose with a concerned face.

"No. You should spend your birthday with anyone you want. Just go with Jimin if you want. We're going to just stay at the dorm until dinner. Just be back by 7 because I'm preparing dinner and some desert, probably. If you don't then you don't get any food." I said looking at Rose who had a pout on her face.

"Okay. I'll just get my bag and we'll get going. Umm...also can you put the roses in a vase and put water in it please?" Rose said walking into her room and grabbing her bag. Then Jimin got up and put on his shoes and waited at the door. Rose came back and they opened the door.