~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~

A/N: I'm sorry this is a late update unlike my other ones. I still have two more chapters please enjoy this one. It took longer because half way I put in a picture and deleted about 400 of the word I typed but please just enjoy this chapter.

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up and Rose was beside me but she was on her phone. I sat up and hugged her waist. She looked at me and she slapped me.

"What wrong with you?" Rose asked and I moved to the closet. 

"Nothing just be ready at 6 tonight. Just dress casual." I said walked to the kitchen. We don't have practice this week but starting the 5th we have practice. Today was my day and I'm really nervous. I went to the kitchen and found Jin and Jisoo making ramen. I grabbed a cup and made some coffee. I was done and sat on the couch until Jin and Jisoo was done making breakfast. Jisoo called us and I walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed two bowls and carried it to the living room. I set one on the table and ate one of the bowls. When Rose came out I gave her bowl of ramen and she sat beside me. 

I got up and walked to my room. I got dressed in a white shirt and a red and black flannel. I had black ripped jeans on and my Timberland. I walked out and waited for Jin. 

"Hey can I come?" asked Rose who was looking at me now. 

"Later. Jin and I have to go somewhere. Okay?" I said she justed nodded and turned back to face the TV. I waited for Jin and Jisoo was in the kitchen still.

Jin and I walked to the jewelry shop and I looked through the necklaces and found one. I paid for it and waited for Jin to be done picking one for Jisoo. We walked back to the dorm and I had the necklace in my pocket. I walked and saw that know Rose and Jisoo were sitting on the couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and hugged her. She removed my hands and she walked to my room. I looked at Jisoo.

"She's mad because you went somewhere with Jin without telling her where you guys were. She wants to know what's happening. I know what's happening but I know that I can't say anything." Jisoo said and looked at me and Jin.

"Okay, first of all where did you go?" she asked and looked at me. 

"We went to the jewelry shop." I said and walked to my room. I saw that Rose fell asleep with music on. She had headphones on and she was covered with the blanket. I looked at her and walked to the closet. I got dressed and walked over to Rose. I attached a note to her phone and it said 'I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Just get ready at 6 just like I told you. Let Jisoo and Jennie help you. See you later <3'. 

I asked Jin and Yoongi to help me prepare some things. I let Jin help with the cooking. He stayed home and I told him to bring it at around 6:50. Yoongi and I were carrying the tables and chairs to the park and we put some decorations up. We decorated the place and we worked until it was about 5. I asked Yoongi to bring me some clothes and I stayed in his room. I got dressed and snuck out at around 6:55 when Jin had the food there. I stayed at the park for 5 minutes and waited for Jisoo and Rose. 

Jisoo and Rose arrived and Rose was blindfolded. Jisoo walked Rose over to me and stood behind Rose.

"Don't take your blindfold off. I'll take it off. Just don't move." Jisoo said and walked away and ran to the taxi. 

I walked towards Rose and looked at what she was wearing. 

I loved the way she dressed

I loved the way she dressed. She doesn't dress too girly but not too boy-ish (??). I took off her blindfold off and watched her get use to the light. She got use to the light and looked at me. She looked behind me and saw everything that was prepared. She covered her mouth and she looked like she was about to cry. At that moment she started to tear up and I walked up and wiped the tears away. 

"Don't cry please." I said and hugged her tightly. She hugged back and we walked to the table.

"Did  you do this all?" she asked and sat down.

"No Jin prepared the dish and Yoongi and I did the decorations." I said and gave her a plate of food. 

We talked and ate. I gave her the necklace that I bought and she thanked me again.

 When we were done I looked at her and I got up and sat on the floor

 When we were done I looked at her and I got up and sat on the floor. I put a blanket on the floor and she sat down with me. I grabbed another blanket and gave it to Rose because she was wearing a skirt. She thanked me and we looked at the sky.

I looked down and stared at Rose until she noticed me. She blushed and looked away. I grabbed her chin gently and looked at her. 

"Your manger came over Monday and told us something. He said that if we sign a paper we can date you but I didn't know if you would accept but I still signed the paper because I would get to protect you." I said and looked down.

"Date? How about the dating policy?" Rose said with a worried expression. I shrugged and looked up at her.

"So....do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me. I grabbed her hand we walked around the park and we hailed a cab and I told the boys to clean the stuff up tomorrow. 

"Hey can you not tell Lisa because Jungkook still preparing for his date?" I said holding her hands. She nodded and I opened the door. 

She ran toward my room and I shook my head. I walked to the room and grabbed some comfy clothes. When I was done I jumped on the bed and waited until Rose came back. I sat there and looked through my phone. When she came she jumped on the bed and landed beside me. I looked at her and gave her a hug. 

She fell asleep first and I kissed the top of her forehead and went to sleep.