~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~

A/N: I really don't know if I can update tomorrow but here was one of the chapter for tomorrow but I wanted to update today. This is my fourth update today and I hope you like it. I fast forwarded it to August because of this. Read everything. Please vote and comment I made this chapter in 45 minutes it probably sucks but here's the chapter. Tomorrow I'll upload the Yoonie chapter. Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

~Jin's POV~

Blackpink's manger came to the dorm and the girls were asleep. Their manger wanted to talk to us. 

"So, I know that the girls have been with you guys for a while in the dorm. I love that you guys are taking care of them. I know that you love teaching and taking care of them. I heard from Seventeen, TWICE, and GOT7 that you guys have something going on?" said the manger looking around. I looked at everyone and saw worried faces from everyone.

"Yes. That's true but we know you policies and they are that the girls aren't aloud to date and-" I tried to say but the manger cut me off. 

"Okay you know and I'm glad to hear that." said the manger taking out four booklets. Handing it to us. We opened it and read it.

"This is a form where you can date the girls but you can't leave them. You have to take care of them and look after them. A little after their debut we'll announce it. I already talked about this with Bang PD. He's okay with it if you sign the paper." he said and I smiled and thanked him. We all signed the papers and handed them to their manger. 

"Thank you." I said and shook his hand. 

"No thank you. Please just take care of them." he said and got up and left. 

"Hey should we go out for dinner and tell them." Jungkook said looking at me. I nodded and we scheduled dates. 

"I'll have my date today, Yoongi will have his on the 2nd, Jimin will have his on the 3rd, and Jungkook you can have yours on the 4th." I said. They all nodded and I went to my room and saw that Jisoo just got up. 

"Hey get ready were going to go somewhere. Dress casual." I said and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I had a blue sweater on and black jeans. I put on my shoes and went outside. I say that Jisoo was already done and we were wearing the same thing. I smile an told the boys we were leaving. 

I hailed a cab and opened the door for Jisoo.

"Where are we going and what's going on?" Jisoo said and looked at me. I grabbed her hand and looked at her.

"You'll find out soon." I said and the cab stopped. I opened the door and held Jisoo's hand. I paid and we got to the restaurant. 

"This looks expensive. Can't we go somewhere else." Jisoo said pulling on my hand. I asked a seat for two and they lead me to a table in the back. I pulled out a seat for Jisoo and she sat down. I sat in front of her and we talked for a while. We ordered and shared. I paid and we walked around. 

We came across a park and we sat under a tree. The sun was setting and we were watching it.

"So your manger came today." I said looking at the sky.

"What did they say?" Jisoo said with a worried voice. 

"Umm..how do I put it in a way you won't reject me."I said and looked at her.

"Reject you? What do you mean?" she said getting up.

"I mean that your manger told us if we sign a paper that we can date you but we can't leave and we have to take care of you guys." I said and got up. I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes. 

"Date? How about the dating policy?" Jisoo said with a worried expression. I shrugged and hugged her. She hugged back and I asked her again.

"So....do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me. We walked around for another 1-2 hours and stopped by at the ice-cream shop. I bought us some and we sat inside. We sat in the back and talked for a while. It was dark by now and I hailed another cab so we can go home. 

"Hey can you not tell the others as in the girls because the boys are still preparing for their dates?" I said holding her hands. She nodded and I opened the door. We arrived and I paid. We walked to the dorm and Jisoo went straight to my room. The boys were on the couch watching and the girls are probably in their rooms. 

"So how did it go?" Jungkook asked.

"Hyung tell us!" Jimin said.

I sat down and told them everything that happened. It was full of cheers and congratulations. I smiled and said goodnight to them. I walked in my room and found Jisoo on the bed. She was on her phone. I grabbed some clothes and changed into them. I jumped in bed and hugged Jisoo. 

"I'm glad I can finally date you." I said while hugging her. She smile and closed her phone.She hugged me and buried her face in my chest. I continued to hug her. I turned the TV on and went to the kitchen. I grabbed two cup and filled them with green tea. I heated up some water and poured them in the cups. I walked back to the room and handed one cup to Jisoo. 

"What are we going to watch?" I asked drinking some of the tea.

"How about 'Running Man'?" Jisoo said. I nodded and laid back. She clicked it and we watch until the 100th episode. Jisoo was asleep so I turned the TV off and pulled the blanket up. I grabbed her cup and mine and went t the kitchen. I went back and turned off the lights. I got into bed and looked outside. 

Jisoo moved and turned away from me. I turned to her and back hugged her. I smiled at all the things that happened today. I thought that the manger was going to kick us out or something but I'm glad he let just date the girls. I fell asleep with the thoughts and it felt good to have Jisoo beside me.