~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 5.9K reads. i really appreciated it. I wrote this chapter because I really wanted to update because of all the comments I got and they were all nice. I also wrote a new chapter and THE LAST chapter before the epilouge because I GOT A 100 on my PHYSICS and I wanted this to be my reward for me and the people who read it. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER! (P.S. My mom walked into the room and I almost had a heart attack because she doesn't know  I write or read and write here. I have a mini panic attack. She thinks I'm 'doing homework' but I am.)

~JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Today was Christmas and we were all on the floor because we all stayed up until midnight then we fell asleep at different times. Jin and Jisoo were in the kitchen making breakfast.

Last night we were talking about having a mini party for Christmas. We were going to invite some groups that we were close too like Got7, EXO, and Seventeen. The girls decided to invite TWICE, Mamamoo, Girls' Generation, and April (JUST RECENTLY STARTED STANNING APRIL)

"Hey, we need to get ready and we need to plan this party out." Jisoo said looking around the table while drinking her coffee. 

"We already made the list we just have to set up the food and decorations." said Jin stuffing his mouth with food. 

We all nodded and we got up and put all the plates in the sink. I got up and Lisa was on the couch watching TV. I walked into my room and picked out something to wear. I picked out something to wear and took a shower. I got out and Jin and Jisoo weren't here and Jimin and Rose weren't here either. Yoongi and Jennie were at the door and said bye. 

"Jin and Jisoo went to pick up some decorations, food, and their presents. Jimin and Rose went to pick up their presents for tonight and that's goes for Jennie and Yoongi. I'm just going to get dressed and then we can head out to get presents. Okay?" Lisa said and asked in one sentence. 

I nodded and sat on the couch and waited for her to get ready. I looked through the channels and turned it off when Lisa came out. Lisa was wearing a jean shirt and black jeans. She grabbed her coat and walked to the door. I got up and walked over. 

I out on a jacket and walked over to the door

I out on a jacket and walked over to the door. I opened it and we walked to the elevator and walked in. 

"I'll go pick up my presents and you'll do the same. We'll meet in the small cafe at 12." Lisa said smiling. I nodded and we got into the van. 

He drove us to the mall and we split up. I bought all my gifts for almost everyone except for Lisa. I looked around and saw a shop filled with rilakkuma plush. I went in and looked around and found a plush that was almost bigger than me. I got it and walked to the register. I payed for it and during Christmas they had a place where they can wrap the gifts you bought. They took it and put it in a box and wrapped it. I walked to the van so I can put away the box and the other bags. Lisa was right behind me when I turned around.