~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~

A/N: Sorry I know that all of you want all of the ships but when I started writing it just went to Liskook. Sorry but there is a Jinsoo and Yoonie chapter coming up so look out for that. 

~Lisa's POV~

Today was the last day where we meet rookie groups. Today was where the last group comes. We got dressed and made our way to the van. Jungkook sat beside me and he took my hand. I looked at him and all he did was smile. I smiled back and looked out the window. Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder I didn't move and I didn't move him either. We were getting to the studio. When we got there, there was already a van in the parking lot. Seven boys got out and I knew who they were. I saw a familiar face and rushed over. It was BamBam. He was one of my friends back in Thailand. I rushed over to him and gave him a hug. He was taken back but I continued to hug him back. He soon hugged back.

"Jungkook! Where are you going?!?" yelled Jimin I guess. I looked at the four and saw that Jungkook was holding his jacket and phone tightly and he walked away. 

I remembered what Nayeon said. "But you guys look so cute. Also ever since we debuted we've been "shipped" with BTS but we don't like the ship. When I look at you and Jungkook I feel like I'm going to explode because of you two. Fighting~." Nayeon said and walked away. I remembered that and excused myself form everyone else. I rushed over to the studio and looked everywhere for Jungkook. 

Finally I found Jungkook in one of the practice rooms. I heard music and opened the door quietly. I closed it and sat in the corner without him noticing me. When he was done he looked in the mirror and saw me. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the others and BamBam?" he said grabbing a towel and sitting on the floor. 

"No. One BamBam is just an old friend from Thailand. Two your suppose to be there too." I said getting up and sitting next to him. I grabbed his hand and gave him a smile. His face softened and looked away. 

"Ok. Let's go." Jungkook said getting up without letting go of my hand. I got up and followed him to the practice room. When we got to the door he let go of my hand and let me go in first.

"Come and Get it. Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7-mida." the seven boys bowed and turned to us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-mida." we said bowing.

"Bang. Tan. Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan." the four boys said and I smiled at Jungkook.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and all we've been doing is practice. We decided that when it was 3:30 we would go for lunch instead of our manger bringing food. We packed our stuff and headed out. GOT7 was in another van because we couldn't fit all 15 of us in a van. We got there and I sat in front of BamBam and next to Jungkook. 

BamBam smiled at me and Jungkook looked away pissed. I took his hand under the table and gave a small squeeze. I looked at him and he calmed down. We ordered food that we would share and we started talking. We all ate the food and we all paid equally and we gave them a tip. I got up and walked with Jungkook. BamBam walked to me and asked me something.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" BamBam asked. I nodded.

"Jungkook go and follow the others. I'll come soon." I said to Jungkook and he ran off. 

"You guys look so cute. Also ever since we debuted we've been "shipped" with BTS but we don't like the ship. When I look at you and Jungkook I feel like I'm going to explode because of you two. Fighting~."  

"You know that you and Jungkook look cute together. Did you know that ever since your picture surfaced the internet. Everyone ships us. I don't but I do ship you with someone else." BamBam said. I blushed and looked away. 

"Hey. Pay attention. I'm not finished. So you know who I ship you with?" BamBam asked. I shook my head and all he did was roll his eyes.

"JUNGKOOK! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU TO NOTICE." BamBam yelled pointing at the van. I just laughed and nodded. I walked to the van and BamBam followed. I got in the van and sat beside Jungkook.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"Nothing important. Just wishing me and the girls luck on our debut." I said looking at him. He nodded and looked away. 

I smiled and held onto Jungkook's hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the trip.

~Jungkook's POV~

Today was the last day where we meet rookie groups. Today was where the last group comes. We got dressed and made our way to the van. Lisa sat beside me and I took her hand. She looked at me and all I did was smile. She smiled back and looked out the window. I rested my head on her shoulder she didn't move and she didn't move me either. We were getting to the studio. When we got there, there was already a van in the parking lot. Seven boys got out and I knew who they were.  

"Jungkook! Ya, where are you going?!?" yelled Jimin. I was holding my jacket and phone tightly and I walked away. I walked to the practice room and put on a song that I could dance to. After doing 3 songs I looked up and saw Lisa in the corner. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the others and BamBam?" I said grabbing a towel and sitting on the floor.

"No. One BamBam is just an old friend from Thailand. Two your suppose to be there too." she said getting up and sitting next to me. She grabbed my hand and gave me a small smile. My face softened and looked away.

"Ok. Let's go." I said getting up without letting go of her hand. She got up and followed me to the practice room. When we got to the door I let go of her hand and I let her go in first.

"Come and Get it. Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7-mida." the seven boys bowed and turned to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-mida." they said bowing.

"Bang. Tan. Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan." the four of us said and I smiled at Lisa.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and all we've been doing is practice. We decided that when it was 3:30 we would go for lunch instead of our manger bringing food. We packed our stuff and headed out. GOT7 was in another van because we couldn't fit all 15 of us in a van. We got there and I sat in front of Jinyoung and next to Lisa.

BamBam smiled at Lisa and I looked away trying to hide that I was pissed. Lisa took my hand under the table and gave a small squeeze. She looked at me and I calmed down. We ordered food that we would share and we started talking. We all ate the food and we all paid equally and we gave them a tip. I got up and walked with Lisa. BamBam walked to Lisa and me and asked her something.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" BamBam asked Lisa. She nodded.

"Jungkook go and follow the others. I'll come soon." Lisa said to me and I ran off. I walked to the van and saw them talking. I waited for Lisa to come and when she did she sat beside me.

"What did you guys talk about?" I whispered in her ear.

"Nothing important. Just wishing me and the girls luck on our debut." she said looking at me. I nodded and looked away.

I smiled and she held onto my hand. She laid her head on my shoulder and enjoyed the trip.

A/N: This is the end of the chapter hope you liked the GOT7 and Liskook chapter. SORRY IT was a Liskook chapter and not all of the ships. Don't worry I have a chapter for Jinsoo and Yoonie soon. Yonnie's chapter is going up today and Jinsoo's chapter is going up tomorrow. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.