~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~

~Rose's POV~

We have a one week break and that gives me time to get better at dancing. It was 7 in the morning because I decided to practice for an hour because I didn't have anything to do. I practiced for and hour and got in the shower and got dressed in comfy clothes. I went into the kitchen and looked if there was food and there wasn't. I went into Jisoo's room and saw that she was at her desk.

"Hey, there isn't any food do you want to go to the local cafe and get some food there?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"Umm..yeah. Let me just get dressed. Now get out." she said getting up and heading into her bathroom.

I got up and went into my room and got dressed. I put on a white shirt and a black and white varsity jacket and black leggings. I grabbed my bag, phone, headphones, and my portable charger. I went in the living room and saw that Jennie was already there. Probably Jisoo told Jennie we were going out. I put on my shoes and grabbed my hat and put it on.

Jisoo finally came out and she put on her shoes and sat down on the couch.

"Lisa we're going to a near by cafe. Wanna come?" Jisoo yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, sure give me 5 minutes." Lisa said. I heard a door closing and knew that she was in the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and headphones out and listened to some BIG BANG. Lisa came out and she went back into her room and grabbed her bag, phone, and her portable charger. She put on her shoes and we walked down to the van.

When we got into the van Jisoo told the driver where we were going. When we arrived there wasn't a lot of people just some. We all got in and sat in the corner closer to the back. I went on my phone and then the waitress came.

"Hi, would would like to eat and drink?" she said bowing and grabbing her notepad and pen.

"I would like a muffin and coffee, please." Lisa said.

"Umm...we would like 2 fruit bowls and 2 lattes, please." Jennie said pointing at me in the process.

"I would like a bagel with jam and coffee, please. Thank You." Jisoo said.

"Okay. Your order will be out soon." the waitress said walking away afterwards.

Our coffees came and I heard the bell on the door ring signaling that someone just came. I ignore it because I don't want to get caught. Our coffees and lattes arrived and I sipped mine. I felt a buzz on my phone and went on my messages.

~TEXT~

-ChimChim- hi. by any chance are you wearing a white shirt and a black and white varsity jacket and black leggings?

-Rose- yeah why?

-ChimChim- no reason but can you look up?

I looked up and saw him and I looked down.

-Rose- what r u guys doing her?

-ChimChim- breakfast

-Rose- no duh. but how did you guys find this cafe

-ChimChim- your manger

-Rose- umm okay

~TEXT ENDED~

When I was waiting for a respond Lisa told us that they we were right next to us. I put away my phone and got up and switched places. I sat beside Jimin and in front of Jennie. We ate and started talking. About a while later we talked about meet at our dorm and hang out and shop.

We got home and I took a quick shower and dried and curled my hair. I put on a black crop top with a white jean jacket. I was also wearing leggings and sneakers. I also had a hat on and my bag and phone. I finished and waited outside. Lisa had on a black and white crop top and black shorts. Lisa had on timberland and grabbed her bag, phone and portable charger. Jennie was wearing a black sweatshirt and black ripped jeans. She was already wearing her shoes and has her bag and phone. Finally Jisoo came out wearing no make-up. She was wearing a over-sized blue sweater and a white skirt. She had white shoes and a bag with her. She also had her glasses (again don't know if she actually has glasses) and her phone. We all waited in the lobby for the boys and i just used my phone.