~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~

A/N: This is all in the girls POV and I decided that I would just include their group name because their manger or company probably already told them by now. Twice has a POV in this but not individually. It's literally 9:50 and I'm trying to write but then my sister is beside me. She doesn't really like me shipping BTS X BLACKPINK but I still do it because I like the pairing. I really hope that Blackpink has a comeback soon because I need more interactions. They had a single out in June but I know that they are busy because they just finished their Japan debut. I really hope that you like the chapter. Thank and VOTE and COMMENT. (THIS A/N WAS FROM YESTERDAY or LAST NIGHT)

~Rose's POV~

We were going to meet another group but this time it was a girl group. I was excited but I didn't know what would happen. I got dressed and we all got driven to the studio. When we got there we all sat on the floor. I was on my phone when the door opened. 

9 girls walked and I knew who they were. 

"One in a million. Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE-mida." they all bowed and smiled at us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-mida." the four of us bowed, smiled and waved. All 13 of us looked at the four boys and they introduced themselves.

"Bang. Tan. Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-mida." they bowed and looked at us. We all sat on the floor and talked about dances, vocals, and rapping. Each one of us has a specialty but all of are vocals and rappers. We all can sing, dance, and rap. We talked and after a while the 8 of us got up and we tried to dance to their new song that wasn't released yet. We danced to 'Cheer Up'. There was 8 of us so Momo who was the main dancer joined us. She taught us the choreography and we all spent time dancing to it. 

The boys taught the girls different dances from there albums. I looked at the four girls and stared at the four boys trying to teach them.

"Hey, don't worry nothings going to happen okay. I can see that you like Jimin because of the way you look at him." Dahyun said putting her hand on my shoulder while looking at the boys with me. 

"I know but what happens if something does happen." I said looking at her.

"Nothing will happen. I promise. We'll back off, okay?" she said looking at me with a supportive face. I nodded.

"Also if you do like him that much then tell him but not right now. Just find the right time. I'll get going, okay?" Dahyun walked away and then Jimin finished up and I gave him a towel. I smiled at how happy he was. 

~Lisa's POV~

We met TWICE and we already knew who they were but we didn't know that they would come to meet us and support us. We took a break and our manger came in again with food for all of us. We sat on the floor and ate. We sat in a circle and I was beside Jungkook and Nayeon. I was feeling awkward so I got up and walked outside. 

I knew that no one will come for me so I started walked around the building. We had a balcony in the back of building. I went on that and stayed there for a while. I needed some fresh air anyways. I closed my eyes and felt the air on my face. 

After a while I felt a hand on both my shoulders. I opened my eyes and turned around. I saw that it was Jungkook and our faces were inches apart. (I want to kill myself because I just wrote that) I looked away and hid my face behind my hair. 

"Hey are you okay? Why did you walk out?" Jungkook said pushing my hair away from my face. 

"I don't know. I just needed some fresh air. You should go back." I said to Jungkook without looking at him. I felt his arms around my waist. I felt my face heat up more.