~February 10, 2016~

I'm sorry this whole story is based on the boys POV.

~Jin's POV~

I woke to everyone's alarm going off and I turned my alarm off. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I went over to the sink and washed my face. i questioned why I was up to early and remembered that we had to meet the girls at the cafe. I put on a white shirt and black jeans. I grabbed a jacket and my pink hat. I grabbed my glasses because I didn't want to put on my glasses. I walked out of my room and to the living room. I turned on the TV and watch some "Running Man". I waited for everyone else to come out of their rooms. 

After a few minutes Jimin came out and went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He then put the glass in the sink and sat beside me on the couch. 

"Soo..you and Jisoo." Jimin said staring at me.

"Soo..you and Rose." I mimicked Jimin. 

We both kept quiet until Jungkook came out. Jungkook sat with us and watched, we all knew that Yoongi was still getting ready because he's really lazy. After a few minutes Yoongi came out and we already told the manger that we were going to the cafe for breakfast. After breakfast we talked about how we should go grocery shopping. 

We have arrived at the cafe and sat where we sat yesterday. The girls were already there because I noticed a pink hat and we all ordered together. I ordered a coffee and a fruit bowl. We talked for a while and we finally got our food and we ate. After a minutes we got up and paid. I told them that me and Jisoo would go grocery shopping instead and they can head where ever they want to. 

"Be at the restaurant at 3:30, okay?" I said to them. They all nodded and ran away. I shook my head and we got in the van. I went and told the driver to drive to the nearest supermarket. When we got there I let Jisoo out first and we walked to the the door. Jisoo grabbed the cart and I took it from her. I pushed it through the isles and let Jisoo pick whatever she needed. I grabbed the things I needed and waited until Jisoo was done. 

Jisoo was done and we waited in line. Jisoo said that she forgot something and told me that we should split our stuff but I didn't. I waited until the cashier was done scanning and then Jisoo came back with a pout on her face. I grabbed the item and handed it to the cashier. I grabbed Jisoo's arm and pulled her beside me (CaN YoU HeAR Me ScReaMINg). I gave my credit card and Jisoo pulled my hand but I already gave it. I noticed that the cashier smiled when she did that. We put everything in the cart and we made it to the van. I told Jisoo to just go in the van so I can put the groceries in the back. She walked to the van and opened the door and got in. I finished I got in the van and we went to the mall. 

We didn't buy anything so we decided to go to the park. We walked for a couple of hours. When we were walking I saw an ice-cream parlor and decided that we should have a small snack. 

"What do you want?" I asked Jisoo who was looking at the menu. 

"Umm...I'll have green tea ice cream." Jisoo said and I smiled. 

"Two green tea ice-cream please." I said and handed the money but Jisoo already gave the money. I grabbed the ice-cream and ate it.