4

"This place looks nice" I say as I point to a supermarket that was still open.

Yoongi was already way ahead of me though as he began grabbing a basket and waking inside.

I laugh as I walk behind him while looking around for things we could make for dinner.

We didn't have very much but it's not like we needed much.

"How about some ramen and maybe some rice for the side?" I suggest but once again he was already loading them into the cart.

I laugh and hang on his shoulders.

"It's like we have the same brain" I say and he chuckles and moves his head back to look at me.

"Grab sometime you'd like" he says.

"We don't have enough for that" I scowl.

"It's okay. Just do it and I'll pay for it" he says and I become soft as I shake my head.

"There's no need. I already have everything I could ever want" I smile as I intertwine my fingers with his.

He smiles over at me and I swear I felt like I was going to cry.

I really was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Let's get home okay" I say as I begin pulling him over towards the registers.

We pay then head back to the apartment.

"Don't worry about the picture. I'll find a new frame" I say once I notice him looking at it.

"It's alright for now" he says as he starts pulling out the ramen and starting the water.

I help him cook the food and once it's finished we sit down to eat.

"This place has a really cozy feeling now" he says as he looks around and takes in the appearance of all the work I did while he was gone.

"Really? I'm glad you think so" I smile.

"I'm just really grateful to have you here with me" he says and I lean towards him and run my fingers through his soft hair.

"Me too" I say.

Once we finish eating we move over to the living room area and sit down on the small gray couch my parents had given us.

"Here" he says and my eyebrows raise as he starts to pull something from his pocket.

"Yoongi I told you we couldn't afford this" I say as he pushes my favorite candy my way.

"Just eat it. If you don't I'll be sad" he frowns and I give in and take it from him.

I split it in half so that we can each have a piece then I move so that my legs are laying across his and our shoulders are touching.

"So, you never told me how your interview went" I say as I nibble on the candy.

"Oh yeah, I must have forgotten." He says as he looks over at me.

"Well?" I ask, feeling impatient, excited, and nervous all at the same time.

"He said I have potential" Yoongi says.

"That's all?!" I ask.

"He's also assigning me to a group called bts. They haven't debuted yet and no one really knows anyone at the moment but we're all supposed to meet up next week" Yoongi says and I feel tears stinging my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you. You finally have a chance to share your music with others" I say as tears start falling and won't stop.

"Why are you crying?" He chuckles.

"I'm just so proud of you. You've been through so much and yet you've never once given up on your dream. I just can't believe you finally have the chance to share what you love most with others. You'll finally have everything you've ever wanted." I say.

"That's where you're wrong y/n, everything I could ever want is already right in front of me" Yoongi says as he wipes my tears and kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much" I say as I cry into his chest.

"I love you so much more" he whispers as he runs his fingers over the back of my head to calm me down.

In that moment I knew,

he could finally truly be happy.