40

The guys say a small speech before they begin and as they were standing there I locked eyes with Yoongi.

So many emotions hit me as I stared into his wide and confused eyes.

He looked just as shocked as I felt.

"Yoongi" Namjoon says and he breaks eye contact and looks over at him.

"Huh?" He asks and Namjoon, and everyone else in the crowd, laughs at his reaction.

"I asked you what you are most excited for tonight" Namjoon asks and Yoongi glances back at me but I quickly look away.

Everything in my mind and heart was scrambled up.

"I'm just excited to spend time with my biggest fans" he says and when I look back up at him he's already looking at me.

The others had caught on and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Alright then, let's get started!" Namjoon says as he moves across the stage.

As Yoongi walks away we keep eye contact and it's like I can feel my heart pounding through my chest.

"See ! This isn't so bad!" F/n says as she nudges me a bit.

I turn my head and let out a breath.

It's going to be a long night.
-
yoongi;

"What is she doing here? I thought you said she left?!" Jimin asks, confusion in his voice.

My chest hurt when I thought back to when our eyes met.

It's like every single memory we ever shared together flashed before my eyes.

"She did" I say, remembering the pain I had felt this whole entire time.

She was the one who left but I was the one who made her.

"The stage is done. It's your turn Yoongi!" Namjoon calls out and I take in a breath and nod.

I lost her once and I'm not going to lose her again.

I have to get her back,

if it's the last thing I do.

-
your;

Namjoon's song had just ended and I was getting so upset that I was about to walk away until the sound of a piano rang in my ears, stopping me in my tracks.

Yoongi's voice then came.

He was singing his song first love and he was playing the piano.

As he was singing I felt tears burning my eyes.

I can't do this.

I have to get out of here.

"Y/n, where are you going?!" F/n yells and I go to run away until a loud noise makes my heart launch out of my chest.

"Y/n stop!" A voice says, squeaking against the microphone.

An all too familiar voice that sent chills down my spine.

As I turn around I see Yoongi, along with everyone else, looking at me.

All I could do was stand there shocked.

"Stop running away" Yoongi says and the look in his eyes makes my heart sink for the thousandth time tonight.

"I'm not going to let you run away again" Yoongi says as he hops off the stage and walks towards me.

The stadium was dead silent, so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

"Yoongi what are you doing?!" Namjoon hisses from on the stage.

Yoongi turns and speaks.

"I know this may ruin everything but I don't care. Y/n means more to me than anything in this world, even music. I lost her once and I'm not going to let her slip away from me again" Yoongi says and I hear gasps and sound of my heart hammering against my chest.

"Are you stupid?! What are you doing!?" I hiss.

"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago. I'm sorry but I can't live without you y/n. Music means nothing to me if you're not playing it with me. I know I messed up big time and I regret it more than I've ever regretted anything in my life. I love you y/n and I don't want to spend another second without you by my side" Yoongi says and I feel tears coming from my eyes.

So I do the only thing I can,

I hug him.

-
A/n: 10 more chapters left ((':