37

We both turn our heads in the direction of the door only to find Jimin standing there.

"Nothing" Zico says as he walks away from the both of us.

Jimin looks over at me then at the door just as the other members walk in, including Yoongi.

"Surprise!" Yoongi smiles widely as he runs over to me and wraps his arms around me.

From behind him I can see Zico coming back into the room and Jimin looking between the both of us.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Not even a hello or an I love you?" Yoongi asks.

"Sorry. I'm just so happy you're here" I say and I wrap my arms around him tighter.

From the corner of my eye I could see Zico looking at us.

When Yoongi pulls back he kisses me and grabs ahold of my hand.

"We came for some new speakers for the concert" he says as he pulls me over to where the speakers are.

"Can I actually talk with you privately?" I ask into his ear.

"Why? About what?" He asks and they all look at us.

When I see Jimin looking too I tug at his hand.

"Please" I say and he looks at them then back at me and nods.

"We'll be right back" he says and guides us towards the back of the store.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Well before you guys came into the store Jimin over heard Zico and I talking and I think he took it the wrong way." I say and Yoongi's eyebrows furrow.

"What was said?" He asks.

"I honestly don't even know myself. The other night I went to the movies with Zico because you couldn't go and I didn't just want to throw the tickets away but while we were watching the movie he tried to hold my hand" I say.

"Why?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know. He knows we're together so I don't know why he even tried anything. I told him to just forget about it but then he started going on about how he didn't want to and then Jimin walked in and I just wanted to tell you before he did and you got the wrong idea" I say and Yoongi starts walking away.

"Where are you going?" I ask but he walks into the store.

When I get inside I see him grabbing Zico by the collar and yelling in his face and my eyes widen as I run over to them.

"Don't you ever fucking touch my girlfriend again! You knew damn well she had a boyfriend and yet you still went and fell for her!" He yells.

"Your girlfriend?! You're barely around anymore! Who's here whenever she's upset? Not you! She deserves someone better!" Zico yells and Yoongi punches him right in the mouth.

"Stop!" I yell but they don't.

The guys try to pull him back but they're still at each other's throats and screaming at each other.

"Yoongi stop! You're causing a scene!" Namjoon yells as he yanks Yoongi back.

Yoongi looks around and sees people in the window then backs up and covers his face.

He then grabs ahold of my wrist and pulls me away with him.

From the corner of my eye I can see Zico pushing away the people trying to help him.

"Why did you do that?! What if someone important saw and it ruins your image" I say.

"Who cares! You're way more important to me then the music! I'm not going to let him get away with anything. How could you not see that he likes you? It's so obvious! I thought I'd just ignore it but after you told me what he did I couldn't let it slide" Yoongi argues back.

"But-"

"But nothing y/n! Did you not hear what he said?! Being in this line of business is only tearing us apart! I never see you anymore, I can't be there for you when you're upset, and he's right" Yoongi says.

"Right about what?" I ask, my heart pounding against my chest.

"You deserve someone better" Yoongi says.

"Yoongi-"

He cuts me off then says "I think we should break up"

"W-what?" I ask in complete shock.

Had I heard wrong? Was I really hearing the words I had always hoped I'd never hear from Yoongi?

"I said we should break up" he says.

My heart was shattering into a million pieces and there was nothing that could mend it back together again.

"W-why are you doing this?" I ask, tears stinging my eyes.

"It's for the best. I want you to be happy y/n and with me it's just not possible" Yoongi says.

"That's a lie! Every fucking time I'm with you I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life!" I yell.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Please don't do this" I whisper in defeat.

"I'm sorry y/n" he repeats.

I look at him through my blurred vision then I run.

As I run out the doors I can hear the guys calling my name in shocked voices but all I can do is run,

run even though I just wanted to disappear.
-
yoongi;

My heart shatters into a million pieces as I watch y/n run away crying.

I just wanted to run after her and tell her I didn't mean anything I said but I couldn't.

I couldn't just sit here and let her suffer because of me so I did the only thing I could to make her happy, I let her go.

I pull myself together the best I can then walk out to where everyone else is.

"What's wrong with y/n? Why did she just run out crying? Is everything okay?" Jimin asks and he looks genuinely worried.

"Let's just go" I say as I walk out and get into the car.

As soon as I get inside I do the only thing I can,

I break down in tears.