47

My eyes widened as I looked down at Yoongi in shock.

"Y/n, will you do me the honor and stay by my side for the rest of my life?" Yoongi asks and I can already feel tears burning my eyes.

"Yoongi I-"

"I know I've made mistakes in the past but I promise to treat you like the queen you are. I promise to love you till the end of time so please just-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

When I pull back I smile widely.

"Of course I'll marry you" I say and he smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you y/n. I promise I'll never hurt you again" he says and I hug him back tightly and wipe my tears.

I had been waiting for this moment for such a long time and it was finally happening.

"I love you y/n. I always have and I always will" Yoongi says.

"I love you too" I smile as I bury my face into his shoulder.

When I pull back he smiles and sits back down beside me.

"Let me see your hand" he says and I move my hand up and he takes it in his.

He slides the ring onto my finger and kisses me again.

"Now let's play together, forever" he smiles and I nod.

We ready ourselves,

then we play.

-
A/n: I'm so sorry for slow updates. Life has been so hectic. I have so many ideas swimming around my head but I have no time to write and even when I do their horrible ideas. I'm stressed over not being able to write which is stressing me out irl too. I just want to make good stories but my mind just isn't letting me. 😪 I'm sorry. )):