44

yoongi;

"I'm really glad you're back with y/n" Jin says.

"Why?" I ask, smiling at the thought of her.

"You're just much happier when you're with her. You smile more and you're energy is so high." He says.

"I'm glad I have her back too" I say honestly.

"You guys are so cute" Jimin says and I smile and agree.

I know y/n and I have had our ups and downs and that we've faced a lot but the fact that we found our way back to each other just means it was meant to be.

"So what are your plans with y/n exactly?" Jungkook smiles.

"What do you mean?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

"Like, do you want to marry her and have kids?" He asks.

"Of course I do" I say in a heartbeat.

Marrying y/n was always something that was on my mind.

Hell, I had wanted to marry her for the longest time.

I want her in my life and I want her by my side till the very end.

"So then we can be expecting wedding invitations soon?" Hoseok grins.

"I'm not sure about anytime soon but yes, definitely. That's if she says yes" I say.

"Well, have you asked her?" Namjoon asks.

"Not yet. I want to give it some time. I want to make sure everything between us is exactly how it was before. I just want to make it up to her for what I've done" I sigh.

"That's understandable. Just know we'll be here for you the whole way through it!" Taehyung smiles brightly.

I was glad to have these guys as friends.

When I first became part of bts I didn't think I'd be as close to them as I am now.

Now they're closer than friends, they're my brothers,

my family.
-
After practice ended we all headed back to the dorm and to my surprise I saw y/n waiting inside on the couch.

"Y/n what are you doing here?!" Jimin smiles widely as he goes over to her and hugs her.

"I just came to visit" she says while flashing her bright and beautiful smile.

"Hey" I smile as I lean down and peck her lips then sit down beside her.

"How has life been treating you lately?" Namjoon asks.

"It's been pretty good" y/n says as she smiles over at me.

"That's good to hear. We've really missed you ya know" he says and she smiles.

"I've missed you guys too" she says.

"Have you heard bts' new music?" Jin asks.

"Of course I have. I'm bts' number one fan didn't you know?" Y/n says.

"Yah I thought you were my biggest fan" I say and the guys laugh.

"Of course I am. I'm proud of all of you guys" y/n says and I can't help but smile.

Even after everything y/n is still super supportive and loving,

Y/n is still y/n.