13

yoongi;

As my eyes opened the next morning I felt the warmth of the body beside me.

I look down at y/n and smile.

"We should get up and get ready" I say as I shake her gently.

Her eyes flutter open and she groans.

"I didn't want morning to come" she whines as she buries her face in my chest.

I laugh and kiss her forehead.

"We gotta get ready" I say and she moves and sits up.

"I'm so tired" she yawns as she looks at her phone that read nine-thirty am.

I stand up and walk over to her, pulling her up.

"I gotta shower" she says and I grin.

"Let's preserve water and shower together" I wink as I pull her towards the shower.
-
"What if they don't like me?" Y/n asks as she shuffles through her clothes.

"They will, don't worry" I say as I pull on a shirt.

She gets dressed and does her hair and everything else she needs to do then we head out.

"I'm kinda nervous" she says once we get to the building and make our way to the dance studio.

"There's no need to be nervous" I laugh as I hold onto her hand.

"Yes there is" she says and I shake my head and push the door open where I see the others dancing.

Jungkook notices us first then the others.

"Hey" Namjoon says as they all start to make their way over to us.

"Wait a minute!" Y/n says surprised as she points to Jimin.

"Wah I didn't know you were Yoongi-hyung's girlfriend!" Jimin says.

"You two know each other?" I ask as I look between the two of them.

"He came into my work. He was playing the piano then my boss introduced us" y/n says.

"You went to the music store anyway?" Jin scolds and Jimin shrinks down.

"Sorry" y/n says while sucking in a breath.

"'It's fine" Jimin says with a smile.

"We're glad we got to meet you. Yoongi really loves you ya know that!" Hoseoks says smiling widely.

"I know" y/n laughs as she leans into me a bit.

"You seem like a great person. I've never even been in a relationship longer than a month ! I'm amazed you guys have been together for five years!" Namjoon says.

"Thank you and awe don't worry you'll find your soul mate one day" y/n says as she squeezes my hand.

"It was great to meet you! You're gonna stay and watch us practice right?" Hoseoks asks.

"Yeah" y/n smiles.

"Alright cool. Let's practice" he says and I turn to y/n.

"You can sit over there" I say as I point to a chair that was in the corner of the room.

"Alright good luck" she says as she kisses me quickly which get reactions out of the guys.

I smile and watch as she walks to the corner then gives me a thumbs up.

I take my place and we begin to dance.

Every break I would sit down with y/n and just talk.

Once we were finally done we all gathered together.

"Are you coming home tonight?" She asks.

"Do we have anything tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah actually. We have more practice and a new dance routine to learn." Jin says.

I look down at y/n who's smile faded but once she notices me looking at her she smiles again.

"That's okay. Just don't practice too hard. I'll see you whenever you're free again" she says.

"I'll walk you home" I say and she shakes her head.

"No it's fine" she says as she puts her phone in her pocket.

"Let me know when you get home then" I say and she smiles and hugs me.

"I love you" she says.

"I love you too" I say as I hug her back, totally forgetting the others in the room.

When I pull back she waves goodbye and heads out.

"You two are so cute. I want a girlfriend" Taehyung says with a pout.

I smile as my mind goes back to y/n.

I knew she was upset but in the end,

we'd be together again.