30

yoongi;

"Have you written any songs yet? Our album needs to be put together sooner than you think Yoongi" Bang pd says as he hovers over my shoulder.

"I'm working on it. It's just stressful" I sigh as I crumple up a piece of paper and throw it at the garbage can.

"How about you go home. Maybe you can get some inspiration from that girlfriend of yours" he says and I look up at him.

"I can really leave?" I ask.

"If it helps you finish this song stay with her for as long as you need" he says and I hop up and grab my things.

"Thank you!" I call out as I'm already halfway out the door.
-
"Y/n I'm-" but I go silent as I notice the apartment is empty.

The only noise being made was the puppy scratching against the cage to get to me.

I sigh and set my notebook down before walking over to the cage.

I stare down at the puppy for a minute before unlocking the cage and letting it out.

After bending down to pet it I walk over to the piano and sit down.

I wonder if y/n has played recently..

Shaking the thought I pull out my notebook and as I'm about to write I start smelling something horrible.

I turn my head onto to see the puppy pooping on the floor.

"Aish" I groan as I walk over and pick the puppy up and put it back in it's cage.

I look from the dog to the mess it made and sigh.

After I clean it up, trying not to gag in the process, I sit back down to write.

Just as I'm about to start the dog starts barking.

"For fucks sake!" I yell as I slam my hand down on the piano.

The dog goes silent and lays down.

I bang my head down on the piano and let out a frustrated sigh.

I was stuck.

Writing a song wasn't impossible for me to do but it was just a very hard task to complete.

I have no inspiration and y/n is at work so it's not like I can talk to her about it.

I sigh and stand up.

Making my way over to our bedroom area I sit down on my side of the bed and open up my bedside table.

Inside I see a haunting object, bringing back horrid memories from the past,

I see my cigarettes.