15

"You're doing amazing!" Zico says happily as I move my fingers over the keys.

I was actually playing the piano.

He had been teaching me for a couple of weeks now and I was picking up quite quickly.

It was very exciting.

"Just like this, right?" I ask.

"Yes you're doing perfect" he says as he plays beside me too.

"Welcome!" Zico calls out as he continues to play the piano with me.

"Y/n?" I hear an all too familiar voice say and I turn my head to see Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask, shocked and confused.

He doesn't even have to answer the question as the rest of his teammates follow in behind him.

"Ayy what's up Jimin?" Zico asks with a smile as he stands up and walks over to him.

"We needed to buy some equipment so I told them about this place" Jimin smiles.

"Well you came to the right place. We got everything you need." Zico says the turns to me.

"We can practice again tomorrow" he says and I bow my head then watch as he begins to show them around.

"I didn't know you were learning to play" Yoongi says as he walks over and sits down beside me on the bench where Zico had been.

"Well I wanted to surprise you. Guess that's not happening now" I say and he smiles.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to come around much" Yoongi says.

"It's fine, I understand" I say even though it still hurt.

"How come you never asked me to teach you?" Yoongi then asks.

"What?" I question.

"We've been dating for five years and you've never once asked me to teach you. You never even told me you wanted to learn" he frowns.

"I just didn't want to bother you I guess" I say.

"You know you wouldn't have. Seeing you play with him kinda makes me mad" Yoongi says as he watches Zico.

"Why?" I ask.

Yoongi looks over at me and sighs.

"I just that since I haven't been around lately you might start to feel a little lonely and-"

"And what? Are you implying that I would do something with him and cheat on you?" I ask, my brows furrowing.

"No I just-"

"I get it Yoongi. I heard you loud and clear. You'd think five years was enough to build trust but I guess not" I say as I stand up.

"Y/n" he says but I walk away.

That was definitely not how I imagined meeting up with him again.

I thought everything would be all cupcakes and rainbows like it always was but this time,

I was wrong.

-
A/n: Hey guys 👋🏻 I just wanted to let you know that updates might get a bit slower and or not daily but every other day. School is starting soon and since it's senior year I need to stay on top of my grades and make sure they don't fall below at least a B. Of course I'll still be updating and writing but it just won't be as frequent. I'm sure you guys understand so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for understanding! I love you ✨❤️