9

your;

Waking up the next morning I was alone.

Yoongi was gone but I knew he had been here because my shoes where off and placed off to the side on the shoe rack.

I smile, sit up, and yawn.

I needed to go out and search for jobs again but my body just wasn't having that.

Terrible, I felt absolutely terrible.

Not in a 'need a hospital' way but more of a 'I need my boyfriend and his constant love and support' way.

It's only been a full day and I already miss him like crazy but of course that was to be expected since I had been with him everyday for almost six years.

Nonetheless, I forced myself out of bed.

I brushed out my h/l h/c hair and got dressed then headed out in search of a job.

I tried cafes, bookstores, restaurants, pet stores, and still nothing.

Just as I was about to give up I passed a music store that had a help wanted sign in the window.

I sprinted into the store without wasting a single second.

"How may I help you?" A guy around my age asks while flashing a bright smile.

He had black hair and his style was different from stuff I would usually see.

"I saw your flyer in the window and I was wondering if I could apply for a job" I say.

"Sure just let me ask you some questions" he says.

"Shouldn't the boss do that?" I question.

"Yeah he should and he is" he says and I pull in my lips once I realize.

"Right right. Okay sorry" I say as I bow my head.

"No need to apologize" he laughs.

"Okay so firstly, have you had jobs before?" He asks.

"I have" I say.

"So why do you want to work at a music store? Are you into music or do you just need the money?" He laughs.

"A little bit of both" I say.

"Really? What do you play?" He asks with a spark of excitement in his eyes.

"Well not me but my boyfriend. He plays piano and I've always loved the sounds. I've always wanted to learn. That and the guitar, but I never did" I say.

"Ah well maybe you can now" he smiles.

"So that means..?" I trail off.

"You got the job. When can you start?" He asks.

"Whenever you need me to!" I say excitedly.

"Then you can start tomorrow. It was nice to meet you.." he trails off, tilting his head.

"Y/n" I say and he smiles.

"Boss" he says and I laugh then nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, boss" I say and walk out.

Once I get outside I jump up and down in happiness.

I pull out my phone and go to call Yoongi but then I stop myself as I remember he's at work.

My smile fades and I pull my lips in and stuff my hands into my pockets then make my way home.

Once I get there I look around and my eyes land on the piano.

I walk over to it and sit down on the bench.

Placing my fingers against the keys I feel my heart clench.

I miss hearing him play,

and I miss him.