25

yoongi;

We all ended up going out to eat and to my surprise, bang pd invited y/n too.

I figured he wouldn't let her but he had and I was quite happy about that.

As I looked over at y/n I knew something was wrong.

She had been acting weird ever since she went to talk with my boss.

Instead of eating the food in front of her she was poking and moving it around with the fork.

"Are you alright?" I whisper as I nudge her slightly.

She looks over at me and smiles.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she lies.

She thinks I don't know when something's bothering her but I've spent enough time with her to know that she's got something on her mind.

"Y/n" I press.

"Excuse me. I need some air" she says as she gets up and walks out.

"What happened?" Jimin asks with a concerned look.

"Nothing. I'll be right back" I say as I make my way out to where she was.

When I get outside I see her leaning against the wall and crying.

My heart clenched.

Hearing her cry was the thing I hated most in this world.

I don't ever want to see the woman I love hurting.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I get to her.

"Nothing. I'm okay I promise" she says as she desperately tries to hide the tears I had already seen.

"Stop lying to me y/n. You're crying so something is obviously wrong. Did bang pd say something to you?" I ask.

"No. Yoongi I'm fine I promise. Don't let this ruin your night. You're supposed to be happy" she says as she looks up at me with teary eyes.

"How am I supposed to be happy when you're not?" I ask as I take a step closer to her.

"I'm really okay. I promise!" she smiles widely as she pats my chest and tries to push past me.

"Stop trying to pretend you're okay for my sake! I know you're upset y/n and you hiding it from me is only going to hurt more. You have to talk to me if something is bothering you" I say as I grab onto her wrist to stop her from walking away.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I be upset when you just debuted? I'm happy, I promise. See!" She says as she plasters on the most fake smile I had ever seen.

"I know you y/n and I know when something is bothering you. Stop sparing my feelings and tell me what's wrong" I say sternly.

She gives me a weak smile and pries my hand off of her wrist.

"I said I was fine" she says as she walks away from me and back into the restaurant.

I let out a breath and punch the wall.

Today was supposed to be a happy one but now I just feel frustrated and upset.

I head back inside and sit down where I once was.

"Where did y/n go?" I ask.

"She walked towards the bathroom. Is she okay?" Jungkook asks worriedly.

For the first time ever I speak the words I never thought I would have to when I was asked this question.

"Honestly,

I don't know"