16

yoongi;

I watched as y/n walked away from me.

"What just happened?" I hear one of them whispering and I knew they had seen everything.

I let out a frustrated sigh and lean my head back.

This is definitely not how I imagined meeting up with her after weeks of not seeing her.

"I'll go talk to her" I hear and I turn to see Hoseok stepping forward.

When he walks off in the direction y/n went I brush my fingers through my hair and wait for him to come back.

When he finally does, he speaks.

"She wants to talk to you" Hoseok says so I stand and make my way out to her.

I go back and find her sitting on a big rock in the alleyway.

When she sees me she looks back out at the ground but scoots over so I can sit.

"I'm sorry" is the first thing I say.

"No I'm sorry. I overreacted" y/n says.

"How? It's understandable that you're mad. I shouldn't have said what I did. I know you'd never cheat" I say and y/n looks over at me and there's tears streaming down her face.

My chest tightens.

"I've just been so lonely lately I feel like I'm going insane without you. I know I said I wanted you to do this and pursue your music career, and I still do of course, but I just miss you so damn much. I hate waking up every morning and going to bed every night knowing you're not there. Home doesn't even feel like home anymore. I miss you so fucking much that I can't even take it anymore" y/n bursts out and my heart literally breaks as she finally lets out everything she had been holding in this whole entire time.

"I'm so sorry" I say as I pull her into my arms.

She clings to me and I feel her tears wetting my shirt.

"No, I'm sorry. I said everything was okay when it wasn't. I can't even go home and look at the piano without thinking about how much I miss you. It hurts so bad but I just want you to be happy" she cries.

I move her back so that I can look at her face.

Her mascara was smeared and her eyes were bloodshot.

"I'm sorry y/n. If it hurts you this much I'll stop" I say and her eyes widen.

"No, don't do that" she says.

"I don't like seeing you hurting y/n. All I've ever wanted is to see you smiling and I seem to be seeing less of that ever since I started doing this" I say.

"I told you I didn't want to get in the way. I'm trying my hardest to put on a smile even though I miss you. It doesn't mean I want you to give up your dream for me. Please, if you love me you'll continue doing this. You'll continue it and all of your hard work will pay off!" y/n says and I let out a breath then nod.

"Just promise me you'll be okay" I say as I push her hair back gently.

"I can't promise that but I can promise that no matter what I'll always be right here supporting you and being your number one fan" she says and I smile and kiss her.

"Thank you y/n" I say.

"Of course" she says as she stands and extends her hand for me to grab.

I take ahold of it and stand up.

We head back inside where the guys are all looking through instruments and talking amongst themselves.

When they spot us they smile.

"Everything good?" Zico asks and y/n nods and smiles over at me.

Once everyone is done looking we get ready to leave.

"I'll talk to you later" I say as I wave goodbye to y/n.

I watch her as the car drives away then I lean against the window and sigh.

With love,

comes pain.

-
A/n: I start school the day after tomorrow 😭😭
With school,

Comes pain.

😂😭😂😭