Chapter 28

Ryleigh's POV

I walked back to my house with Dan. We got inside and he dragged me to the couch.

"You and I have some unfinished business." He smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh just relax. I'll make everything better." He got closer to me.

"Get the hell away from me!" I yelled and tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Stay still or you'll regret it." He growled.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do?"

He punched me in the lip. Great. Now I have a busted lip.

"Done talking back to me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Good." He smirked again. Ew.

His hand slowly crept to my inner thigh. I pushed it away as fast as I could.

"Let me do what I want or you'll get hit again." He said.

I gulped.

His hand went up my thigh and to the waistband of my pants. I pushed his hand away again.

"What did I say?!" He yelled.

His hand went higher onto my stomach under my shirt. It hit my bra and I pushed it away.

He pinned me to the couch and ran both hands up my inner thighs. I didn't know what to do. He touched me, well you know where.

I was in full on panic mode now. I was too scared to move.

His hands got to my waistband again and he started to pull down my pants. That's when I reacted. I kicked him in 'the area' as hard as I could. He fell to the floor and I did what Max told me to do. I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I called Max as fast as I could and luckily he answered almost right away.

"I swear if he hurt you I'm going to personally kill him." Was the first thing he said.

"Max..." I was sobbing at this point.

"I'm on my way." Then he hung up.

A few minutes later he was at my window. I opened it and he climbed inside. He pulled me into my bathroom that was attached to my room and locked that door too.

He sat against the wall and pulled my down onto his lap.

He looked at me and lightly touched my bottom lip. I winced in pain. He jerked his hand away.

"Please tell me that's all he did to you." Max said.

I shook my head, still terrified after what happened. But I felt safer now that Max was here.

"Shit." He mumbled.

He was holding me really tightly but I didn't mind. I made me feel safe.

"What did he do to you?" Max asked through gritted teeth.

"He t-touched me..." I stuttered.

Max looked confused.

"Like...there." I tried my best to explain it to him.

His face went from confused to just downright pissed.

"When he tried pulling my pants down, I kicked him to get him off of me. Then I ran up here and locked the door." I said.